Getting Together?

Start from the beginning

" Hey.. Why are you staring at me like that Pretty Bastard?"

Annoying...

I decided to ignore him as i started to fiddle with my hair.

" It's just a simple marriage contract.. Why are you making a face that it was the world's end?" (Glaciel)

Glaciel look at me with a proud expression on his face.

" Don't you know what it is mean to be bound by marriage contract?"

" It just getting together so.. why are you making an ugly face?.. Besides you should be glad that you will be together with me." (Glaciel)

"....."

Why should i be glad that I will be with you?! Also do you really get What it means to be bound by marriage contract?!

" So Glaciel when you mean getting married is it just getting together? "(Ignite)

Brother Ignite ask Glaciel while smiling. I look at Glaciel and saw him with his Arrogant expression.

" Of course! Mother said that it is just getting together.. Always staying together.. Isn't it just like how servants are supposed to be taking care of their master or my playing with friends?" (Glaciel)

" hahahaha.. Ahh.. Is that so?.." (Ignite)

Ignite look at Glaciel with a dull expression and blank look in his eyes. After that Brother Ignite look at me with pity.

" Ignite is something wrong? We can discuss it after Wallace and Herald return here after going to the Kitchen... "(Glendale)

" Yes, I really have a Big Problem. I think it is better if he was not here.. " (Ignite)

Brother I can understand you..

I saw Brother Glendale nodding with Brother Ignite. So he also dislike it when Prince Wallace always make dirty jokes even though he was clueless about it.

" So Glaciel how should I say it to you.." (Ignite)

" what?" (Glaciel)

" You know being married isn't a simple matter of getting together. It wasn't like a master and servant relationship or your friendship." (Ignite)

That's right.. Brother you should explain it to him properly!

I smirked inside my mind as I saw Glaciel with a shock expression on his face.

It must be a big revelation for a retarded self centered kid like him.

" Umm.. Getting married is being a Husband and Wife..They take care and love each other.. " (Ignite)

After Brother Ignite said those words he covered his face with his own two hands.

Brother I think that explanation is enough..

I look at Glaciel and saw him started making an ugly face. So you should understand why I am angry right?

" I also heard from Wallace that other than those things.. They do intimate things like hugging.. Holding hands.. Kissing.." (Ignite)

" Brother I think that is enough.."

Also why are even listening to that Prince? I know that you hate him right when he was making jokes but why are you taking advice from him now?

I said as I look at Glaciel and saw his face full of confusion.

" why would a husband and wife kiss? He was a guy so why should I kiss him? Isn't it supposed to be a girl and a boy like Mother said.. " (Glaciel)

After Glaciel muttered those words I don't even know if I am currently making a strange expression on my face right now.

So he was clueless about those things?

" Other than that Wallace also said that.. A husband and wife also unite together." (Ignite)

" United Together? How would they unite together?" (Glendale)

Brother Glendale said while he took a glance on me and his little brother.

So... Looks like other than Glaciel there was another Clueless one here? I almost forgotten it..

" Brother you should really stop it!"

I blocked brother's mouth with my two hands and sighed.

You shouldn't destroy their innocence!

" Oh, that question well that's easy! I know the answer to that question.." (Wallace)

I heard the sound of a door banging and Wallace and Herald appeared. I forgot that they have just gone to the Kitchen to munch some food.

" You know there are many ways for a husband and wife to unite together.. There's the Regular Position.. There was also the wife riding the husband.. The Dog position.. The Sit–" (Wallace)

" Shut up!!"

I punched Prince Wallace as I heard him groaning in pain.

I shouldn't have read Father's books that was secretly hidden under his bed..