XXV.*

low and behold, there is uncensored smut in this chapter. it's filthy and this is your warning lmaoo
_____________________________

"I have to go to the bathroom," I said abruptly, sliding out of the booth and standing up. Toni pulls out his own knife and flicks it out in suspicion, shocking me at his sudden advance.

"You're the one Got7 got killed for, aren't you?" Toni tentatively questions. I freeze in my spot but I'm still a good distance away from him. "What do you have there on your leg there, little miss Hana?"

I can't move. How does he know my real name? My whole body is stiff and I can't run away from the event that is about to take place. Toni slowly walks over to me as if he knows I can't run away from him, twiddling his knife in his hand to intimidate me.

Why can't I move? He's coming so close with his knife and my heart is racing a million kilometers a minute, but my legs stay frozen in place despite the need to run. I can't run away from him.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know who you were?" He laughs, finally coming so close to me that I can feel his breath blowing on my face. "Such a naïve little girl, working with BTS. Do you know what I have to do now?"

Tears well up my eyes in fear. The only part of my body that is moving is my bottom lip, which is quivering in terror and distress. I know what is coming next.

Toni cocks his arm back and plunges his knife deep into my stomach, causing pain to rip through my body. I find that I am able to move as soon as I scream out in pain, and my hands move to the open wound where my own sticky blood is rushing out.

"I'm going to kill you." He thrusts the knife into my stomach once more and the pain is just the same, if not worse. I scream out again in hopes that someone will hear, but this time no noise comes out of my throat. The pain throughout my abdomen is excruciating and the blood continues to rush past my fingers. It's everywhere; it's all over the floor, my legs, and Toni. I look up to him and notice this smile on his face, causing me to try to scream once again.

"Hana! Hana, it's okay! You're okay!" I feel arms enclose around me, causing me to jump back and yell out in surprise. When I open my eyes, though, Jimin's blurry figure is sitting right in front of me. At first, I think my vision is fuzzy due to being asleep, but I realize that I am crying when his hand reaches out and wipes my cheeks in concern. "What's going on?"

I don't know how to form any words to describe the events in my dream because I don't want Jimin to feel like it's his fault. I decide with being very vague, "Just a bad dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jimin asks, grabbing my cold hand in his warm one and giving it a comforting squeeze. I slightly shake my head and give his hand a squeeze in return.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry for waking you up," I say as I rub the tears out of my eyes and glance at the digital clock that is planted on his side table. To my surprise, it reads 3:47 a.m.

"No, no. Don't worry about it, I have to wake up at 4 a.m anyways. You just try going back to sleep, okay?" He responds quickly while also looking at the glowing red numbers. The small desk light from across the room is the only thing illuminating the room, and I see that his eyes look swollen and tired from lack of sleep.

"Why so early?" I ask while laying back down into the comfort of his soft pillows and warm blanket. I look at him as he scoots to the edge of the bed before cracking his neck from discomfort.