|| How you Met ||

Start from the beginning

Her whole face lit up with joy before her unbelievably soft hand slipped into mine. My teal eyes widened as her skin slowly reconstructed itself into a beautiful (S/C) and her previous long caramel hair shrivelled into a stunning (H/L) style, creaming itself into a (H/C) colour. Her big bubblegum eyes swirled into a gorgeous (E/C).

She shook my hand lightly, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Dragon sin of Wrath Meliodas. My name is (Y/N), I am one of few who escaped the fairy kingdom before it brought the fall to many lives situated there, " Her melodic voice said.

"Please, the pleasure is all mine princess. This is Diane and Princess Elizabeth, third born daughter to the king of Liones." I replied graciously, gesturing to the shy Elizabeth as she showed a small wave. (Y/N) waved back slightly before stepping past me to greet her formally, along with all the others. The scent of her never leaving my body region, I felt intoxicated by her and she went around the group before attaching herself to King's side once again.

'Wow . . .'

|| Diane ||

(Y/N)'s Pov:

My eldest sister Pamela and I ran through the busy streets of Liones as the sounds of explosions erupted from behind us. Her grip tightened drastically, my small hands turning purple. I tripped on the air, Pamela's fast pace surpassing my own by miles. Her almost black eyes stared ahead as her cherry red hair slowly overpowered the grip of her flimsily hair band. 

My tears were prominent by how they flowed down my glowing rosy cheeks, my raggedy long shirt clinging to my body desperately. I could hear the loud sound of clashing metal cloud my senses as the feeling of Pamela's cold hand left my own. My blood ran ice cold as I saw the familiar red strands spring into the blue sky and into the dark clouds of smoke.

My scream echoed throughout the broken down streets as my legs dragged my body towards the body of my eldest sister. Her hair was wet, the same colour of her hair staining my fingers as if I was straining out the colour.

Blood dripped off my finger tips horridly. Tears ran down my cheeks like raindrops and my body shook as if I was placed in the arctic. My whole family fitted into one person - my sister - had been ripped away from me all because of a stupid fight between Holy Knights.

"no no no no no nO NO!" I screamed as my trembling hands searched her body frantically but before I could envelope her into a hug my body was scooped up into the air. "AGH!" My voice struck the ears of my capturer as they let out a shockingly loud shriek of surprise, almost dropping me. My eyes searched the street floors, them landing on various bodies stranded bloodily on the concrete but none being my sister.

I squeezed my eyes shut, burying my head into my clothed arms. I let my both former and new tears soak the fabric, grief taking blanketing me like a coat. I desperately tried to bottle my emotions but in the span of just sixty seconds I had been abandoned and now I was all alone...

My head slowly lifted towards the owner of the hand that huddled me only to be met with a pair of memory-filled purple eyes. It was an absolutely stunning giant, her face held determination as she turned her head forward. Her sun kissed rosy cheeks flared as she ran through the commotion, holding me tight. It all seemingly turned around us in slow-motion.

The large lady slowly halted to a stop on the outskirts of the town. The girl slowly set me on the ground only for my legs to buckle under me. The pretty girl let out a suffocated snort as she tried to suppress her giggle. I sent her a glare, too many emotions choking me from the inside out to properly give her a response.