Ferrari's are red

DON'T worry Naruto IS NOT heart broken and IS NOT cheating. It is a Polyamory relationship between Sasuke, Gaara, and Naruto.

Naruto Uzumaki had an addiction to cars, fast, beautiful cars. Yes he still loved Ramen. Every flavor, instant or homemade and would have it every meal he could persuade his companions to get it, but cars, they were just something else entirely.

To feel the sleek metal hood in those vibrantly bright colors, that cool leather interior with the new car smell still in the air. Gods, the way an engine purred would be enough to give him a hard on if it were the right brand.

To define the cars we're talking about, it wouldn't be any regular car manufacturer like Ford, Hyundai, Audi, Acura, Toyota, Subaru, Volvo, Jaguar, Mazda, Cadillac, Chrysler or Mitsubishi. Oh no, we're talking Porsche, Bentley, Mercedes Benz, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Saleen, Ferrari, and Lamborghini, the best of the best.

Just thinking about all the brands gave Naruto goose bumps.

This addiction that Naruto had led him to motor shows all over the world, it helped that his godfather, Jiriaya, and both his companions had connections to the motor shows. Sighing, Naruto reminisced about the very last car show he had been too; all those shiny new cars with their spotless paint and designs that could make Naruto melt if he were to touch it. Luckily he hadn't gotten kicked out for inappropriately touching a Porsche this time but he had been asked to step away from the new Koenigsegg Agera model after he got caught drooling over it.

The familiar sound of a certain car engine revving brought Naruto out of his thoughts; he looked out onto the street from the windows of the luggage claim to see a gorgeous, brand new, black 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 750-4 Spyder Performante.

In the drivers seat was none other than Sasuke Uchiha, looking smug as usual. Sasuke was the vice president of Uchiha Inc., the multi-billion dollar corporation and filthy rich. Naruto had known Sasuke since they were both five years old and they had been dating for several years already.

Naruto remembered when Sasuke first got the Gallardo, before they had even gotten home with it they had stopped to have some mind blowing new car sex. The entire time Sasuke had been teasing him by revving the engine, making Naruto shudder each time he sat himself down on the Uchiha. Regardless of the teasing, it was amazing sex and the blonde was a pile of goo sighing contently every few minutes for the rest of the ride home.

Excitedly, Naruto picked up his bags and headed towards the doors of the baggage claim. Sasuke didn't see him at first; he turned the engine off, unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped out of the car. The Uchiha was unable to keep a smirk off his face as people stared and whispered; his car definitely stood out from the bright yellow taxis and oversized busses with advertisements on their sides.

"Sasuke!" Naruto called out as soon as the sliding glass doors opened for him, the Uchiha heard his name and turned to where he heard it coming from. The smug smirk grew wider when he caught sight of his blonde and casually leaned against the side of his mechanical black beauty. Sasuke was wearing a pale blue button down shirt and khaki shorts, brown sandals on his pale feet. Naruto wouldn't have thought much of it if the Uchiha wore that kind of clothes every day but Naruto couldn't remember the last time Sasuke had.

Once Naruto was close enough, he dropped his luggage handle and practically jumped into Sasuke's arms. With a quick kiss on the lips Naruto pulled back, grinning happily at Sasuke who was still smirking.

"Glad you're back Dobe," Sasuke told the blonde. "How was the show?" Naruto opened his mouth and immediately started telling the Uchiha about the Chicago motor show.

"It was so amazing Sasuke, there was this gorgeous Koenigsegg model I just couldn't take my eyes off of it." The blonde picked his luggage back up and followed Sasuke to the front of the car so he could put it in the trunk. "It was a sexy black, not orange though. Ooh, what I would do for an orange Koenigsegg anything." Sasuke took the luggage handle from the blonde and opened his Gallardo's trunk and set the luggage inside.