In Love With My Subsititute Gym Teacher~5 Cheating on him?

------------

Recap:

"We have to talk" Jake said to me seriously.

Eric shifted in his seat obviously uncomfortably.

"Um...about what?" I asked stupidly.

"You know what I mean" Jake said.

I sighed and sat down. Jake was a nice brother and all but he could be over protective at very rare times, like right now.

"Do you want to go out with him" He nodded toward Eric.

I blushed and looked at Eric; he was also blushing and looking down.

"Um..."

"Yes" I said quietly.

Eric smiled and then looked back at my brother.

"Okay if you want to date him then I have two rules. One you have to break up with Shane. And two you have to keep it a secret and not tell anyone about you two dating"

We both nodded.

"Okay you guys go have fun"

I sighed in relief it wasn't a hard task, or at least I think it'd be easy. The guy deserves better.

"You want to go swimming?" Eric asked.

I looked up at him.

"I can't swim and you don't have trunks. But I guess you can borrow my brothers"

"It's alright I think I'll skinny dip"

I gave him a 'what the hell' look and he chuckled.

"Of course I brought my trunks and you should change too"

I nod and run up the stairs to my room. I forgot to tell you my closet is the size of a normal persons room and it has 9 other rooms. The rooms all have different things like a dress room, make up room, bags and accessories room, business clothing room, winter clothes room, sweaters and jackets room, t-shirt room, pant room and bikini, hats and scarves room. The main closet had my favourite things and most of my skirts, skinny jeans and tops.

I go into the room with my bikinis and stuff. I had a lot of swimsuits. Skimpy ones, full ones and regular bikinis, I look through the different ones. Trying to find one that was sexy but not trying to be all that. I had a choice of 3 different bikinis in the end a white bikini with a white mini skirt, a sexy red floral one and a pink, black and white plaid one. I took a picture of all three of them and sent them to favourite cousin who just happens to live just across the street the pictures of the bikinis. 'Which one?'

A minute later I got a reply and she said 'red one'.

I smiled I think I would have chosen that one too.

I put it on and looked into the mirror. And rar it was sexy. I grabbed my waterproof sunscreen from my makeup room before leaving. As I went down the stairs I saw Eric waiting, I couldn't help but smile at his outrageously toned 6 pack and his toned arms and legs.

"Okay let's go"

He came after me, never taking his eyes off me. Looking me up and down, as I walked.

"Hey can you put sunscreen on me" I asked daringly like when I first met him.

He smiled and did, taking more time on my waist and thighs.

"I think you should do the same" He handed me the sunscreen and I made sure I put some extra time on his arms and waist.

I dropped the cream and walked to the pool and he followed.