Chapter 8- Please Stop!

Okay so finally after a long time this story if off hold! Anyways so I hope you like it!

-------------------

Chapter 8- Please Stop!

I smiled at the thought of our dinner date. It was weird at first but then we were alright at the end. I apologised to him the second I saw him. He smiled and had told me it was okay but he was extremely jealous and I owed him something. He hadn't told me what that something was. He told me he'll tell me when the times right, what ever that meant.

-----------

It was the end of the day and I walked into the empty hall. I was the only one in it. Or so I thought.

"Sarah!" I heard a male voice call.

I turned around, behind me I saw Jared. He was some next popular jock.

"Jared." I said forcing a small smile on my face.

"So it's great you're here because I have to ask you something."

"What's that?" I ask him with another smile.

He walked closer to me, so close so we were only a step away from each other.

"I like you. I like you a lot." He whispered into my ear.

I was shocked. He liked me?

"Will you go out with me?" He said.

"I can't." I said to him straight out.

He seemed kind of mad. "Why not, why won't you go out with me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry but I don't like you." I said to him bravely.

He turned red with anger. I wasn't afraid of him, I rejected a lot of guys and this guy wasn't going to scare me. I stood up straight and started to walk away but then he grabbed my arms and put me against the wall.

He forcefully kissed me. I tried to break away from the kiss but I couldn't, he was too strong for me. His tongue was trying to find an entrance to my mouth but I didn't give it to him so he kneed me in the stomach. I almost cried out in pain and his tongue slipped in.

I didn't like him on me. I could smell a faint scent of cigarettes on him. His hands started to feel me up and down. I felt disgusted, his hand was on my thigh, and it stroked it. I tried my best to kick him but I couldn't. Soon his hand found its way underneath my shirt. I wanted to pull my shirt down put his other hand was holding on to it.

"Jared please stop!" I begged.

But he didn't listen, he continued. His lips were back on mine and he touched my chest. I felt his boys harden on my thigh. Okay that's gross.

"Get off of me!" I yell when his mouth wasn't on mines anymore.

"Shut up" He growled as he bit my neck.

I wanted to scream right then but I knew it was better to listen.

(A/N- LOL I just wanted to say he's not a vampire. He's just giving her a love bite/punishment. But I know it sounds like he's a vampire)

He slid off my shirt and unhooked my bra. I shut my eyes tightly as he touched me. I didn't like his touch. It was uncomfortable and rough. Nothing like the way Eric touches me. He's always gentle and passionate. Jared was now trying to pull off my skirt.

"Please no." I cried.

"Don't worry babe I know you'll like this." He smirked.

With that he unzipped his pants zipper, I shut my eyes tightly. Tears streamed down my face. And then he...

I lay there on the cold floor, Jared was beside me, holding onto me tightly.

"Hey! Who's there?!" A voice yelled.

"Shit." He whispered under his breath.

Me and Jared quickly got up and put our clothes back on. He grabs my arm, his nails dug into them. "Don't say anything or else."

I gulp and nodded. The person came over just after I finish putting on my shirt.

"What's going on here?" The voice said.

It belonged to Eric and I knew it.

"Nothing sir" Jared replied innocently.

Eric turned to me, "Miss. Greene is he telling the truth?" He asked.

I nod.

"Yes"

I don't look at him. I know I can't meet his eyes. If our eyes met then I wouldn't be able to lie.

"You sure?" He asked me, taking a step closer.

I nod quickly.

"Okay you two can leave."

Jared walks and I follow him, but making sure I kept distance. I pass Eric with out looking at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled it. But I pull it away from him. My eyes were watery now and tears were ready to fall out at any second. The memory of what just happened replayed in my head.

"Sarah" He whispered.

I close my eyes softly and continue to pull. Please let me go I begged in my head.

"Sarah" He said again.

This time he pulled hard so I couldn't move. His arms went around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked.

I hope he didn't see me cry and I hope he didn't see me and Jared...

I don't say anything back to him. He turns me around and sees me crying.

"What did he do?" He asked in a furious voice.

I shake my head. I couldn't tell him.

"I said what did he say to you?" He asked.

Then he stopped. I looked at him. He was looking at my bare arms. I forgot to cover the nail marks.

"What happened?" He said.

He looked concerned and mad at the same time. He lifted my chin up and my eyes met his. All of a sudden I started crying even more. And I told him everything that happened.

At the end of it Eric was really mad. I could see the hate for Jared in his eyes but I begged him not to do anything. If he did, this sort of thing might happen again, when I told him that he stopped.

"Okay but I want you to be safe and you know I can't be with you all the time." He said.

"I know but I'll think of something." I said.

"Yeah but first let's erase all the memories of him you might have stored in your head." He said.

I gave him a confused look.

"Let's do it..."

--------------------------------

So what do you think? You like it? Please tell me your opinions by commenting and if you like it please remember to vote! The next part will be uploaded soon!

Jasmin<3