nobody knew josh was bi.

but now, everyone knew.

josh felt a wave of... something wash
over him. he felt like laughing it all off and running all the way back to los angeles and stay there forever.

tyler felt a wave of emotions wash over him; the only difference was that he knew what he felt.

it was guilt. so much guilt.

he turned to josh. the situation played
out longer than usual. usually, right after the story, they'd start the song. but now, everything was different.

tyler just outed josh by accident
and josh wanted to die because of it. yet, he didn't hate tyler; he wasn't even that mad at the other.

he didn't know how to recover.

« g-girl.. i meant girl, im sorry, » tyler tried to excuse, stuttering over his words. that only made the situation worse. people knew it wasn't an accident, it was very apparent.

it was after the show.
even though the story has only been out for half an hour, everyone knew about it. it was honestly getting out of control. tyler spent most of the night apologizing to josh for outing him.

josh didn't care.

« look man, i wasn't thinking, » tyler
tried to explain. josh pulled off his shirt and put on one of the many oversized sweatshirts he had.
« i-im sorry.. so fucking sorry, » tyler swore. josh nodded and shrugged for the millionth time.

« tyler, it's fine, » josh said as he
took off his pants and put on some black joggers.
« i was going to come out at some point in the future. you just sped up the process, » josh chuckled, but tyler didn't find it funny.

« i just wish i could've let you come
out on your own terms.. » tyler mumbled. josh shrugged again.

« it's in the past, » josh said as he
walked out the door to use the bathroom.

it was overwhelming.

josh hasn't made a statement about
tyler's slip up and wasn't planning to. he thought what tyler said spoke for itself, but people wanted cold, hard evidence that josh was bi.

people were still saying that josh
isn't bi, that tyler was going to say 'girl' but accidentally said 'boy'. most people started to get over it, thinking that if josh doesn't want to talk about it, he doesn't have to.

but, there were still people
tweeting him and texting him everyday asking if it's true. he felt under pressure. he still refused to blame tyler. when he said he was going to clear everything up for josh, the smaller always told him
'it's fine'.

but, he's had enough.

he couldn't take how many people
were asking him, as if it mattered. if people didn't like the fact he was bi, then whatever.

he took out twitter and wrote his
first tweet in a while.

josh dun since you guys are still asking about what happened a week ago. no. it wasn't a mistake. that song was playing when i asked out a guy in middle school.
stop. asking.

and josh tweeted it

positivity. overwhelming positivity immediately overwhelmed josh. tyler told him that it was the right thing to do; that if he didn't make a statement, it would eat him away.

josh was happy.

everyone voiced their support as josh
was going through what was happening and he couldn't be more thankful. he didn't know that coming out would be this hard and easy at the same time.

tyler still apologized to him
everytime josh mentioned it, and that was understandable. debby complained about how she wasn't the first one josh told and they both laughed. jenna made him little cookies and the rest of the crew gave him a big hug.

it wasn't as big of a deal as everyone
said it was (at least in josh's opinion), but he still accepted everyone's excitement. he smiled more. he laughed more. he was more happy.

wc. 1186