Chapter 15

Hazel's POV

" Nash I need to get out of here now." I said trying to get up but Nash held me down. "Cameron is going to sign you out as soon as he gets in here." I sighed and lay back down and close my eyes. I felt Nash lay down next to me. I opened my eyes and smiled at me. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. I just wanted to stay like this forever. I felt him kiss my head as I fell asleep.

Nash's POV

I stared at the ceiling for 5 minutes and realized something. I have to pee and I don't want to wake Hazel up. I sighed as I lightly picked up her arm up and put it down gently considering it was the arm with the cast on the wrist. I sighed and quickly walked into the bathroom and do my business and quickly walked out. I felt myself freeze. Hazel was missing. I walked out of the room and my mouth dropped. Hazel was being carried by her dad. I sprinted down the hall and pushed past doctors who are trying to stop me. Hazel was screaming my name and it made me run faster. Hazel's dad got into the elevator before I could reach him. I groaned loudly and ran down the stairs. At least her room was only on the 3rd floor. I got downstairs I see them at the door already. How is he so fast? I ran out of the hospital and started looking everywhere. I didn't see him or his a car. Hazel gone. I fell onto the ground and I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands. I felt someone shaking me but I refuse to look up. I just let the tears come. "Nash wake up." Wait...wake up?

Hazel's POV

"Nash wake up." I said. He was crying in his sleep. I kept shaking him but he wouldn't wake up. I sighed. "I'm sorry, Nash." I mumbled and I smacked him in the face. His eyes shot open and sat up automatically. He looked at me for a minute and gave me a huge hug. "I'm so happy that you're ok." Nash whispered in my ears. What is he talking about? I sighed and just hug him back. "Hey Hazel we can leave now." Cameron said as he walked in. I looked up at him smiled and said. "Alright thanks for telling me. We'll be ready in a minute. " Cameron smirked a little and walked out of the room. I smiled a little and said, "Hey, Nash lets go. We're going home." I said breaking our hug. He smiled a little and I leaned in to kiss his cheek but he turned his head and slammed his lips onto mine.

A/N: oooo go ahead Nash ;)

I LOVE YOU ALL GOODBYYEE

Instagram// @ ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter//  @ cassidyoneall