Chapter 22

Nash's POV

As soon as Cameron and Matthew finish explaining what happen I ran to Hazel's room and started banging on the door. "Hazel let me in." I plead. No response. I bang on the door again. Nothing. I started worrying. I sighed. I know what I got to do. I backed up as far as I can and then ran into the door. The door swings open as my shoulder collides into it. I looked around and saw Hazel laying down curled into a ball. I walked towards her and laid down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "Are you ok?" I asked. "I guess so." She mumbled. She turns and faces me. I look down at her and smile a little. She smiles back and put her hand on my shoulder. I hissed in pain. She looked at my shoulder and her eyes widen. "Holy shit. We have to get your shoulder wrap, like right now." She says while getting up and pulling me up with her.

Hazel's POV

I got out of me bed and pulled Nash with me. I held his hand and lead him into the bathroom. I sat him down on the toilet and grab the first aid kit and get the bandages. I turned to face him and realized he was shirtless. "Um Nash? Were you shirtless the whole time or?" I asked causing him to laugh. "Yeah don't get tooo distracted." He says with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Not planning on it." I mumbled. He put on a pouty face and I laugh. I begin wrapping his shoulder up

and I can feel him watching me. I looked at him and our eyes met. We both started to lean in until we heard a knock. "Hazel." I heard Matt say. I sighed quietly and walked towards the door. As soon as I opened it, he tackled me into a hug. "Hazel. I'm so sorry." I can tell he was crying. Nash coughed awkwardly. Matt looked at him and then looked back at me with his eyes widen. "Did I walk in on something?" He asked. I blushed. "No Matt, but it's ok. I can tell you actually feel bad." I say. He smiled widely and gave me one more hug before walking out. I looked at Nash and he looked annoyed. I smirked a little and walk out.

I walk downstairs and saw Cameron. He looked at me and I just look down. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I look up and see Cameron. "Can we talk?" Cam asked. I huffed. "What? You want to tell me more lies?" I asked. "Hazel. Please.." He begged. "Fine." I mumbled. "Listen, everything I said about Allison and you was completely true. We did everything we could to make you happy. We knew how bad Nash was going to be with you missing. We made sure you had fun. We didn't want him doing anything he'll regret." Cameron explain. I looked at him and said, "Well we didn't watch Legally Blonde. Just saying." I joked with a huge smile. He laughed at me and push a little causing me to fall on the couch. I laugh and he joins in with me.

After a while Jack and Jack walk down the stairs. "Hazel!" Jack G. yelled "Jack!" I yelled back. I smiled widely and hugged him.. He hugged me tightly and spins me around. Once he put me down I hugged Jack J. and he automatically hugged me back. Once we broke our hug Jack G. asked, "Feeling better?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Ready to go? " Nash asked. We all looked at him. Nash noticed I was here and smirked a little. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "You know, we never finish what we started." He whispered in my ear causing me to blush.

"So are you all going somewhere?" I asked. Cameron and Nash nod their head. "You, Mahogany, Rosie, Taylor, and this time Hayes are going to stay here." Cameron answered. "Alright. I'll see you all later." I say and ran upstairs. I walked into Mahogany and I room and I see Mahogany, Hayes, Taylor, and Rosie in there already. They all smile. "I don't know about you all, but I'm ready to have our own mini party." I say causing all of us to smirk. Let's do this.

-----

Heyyy.

Follow me on twitter: cassidyoneall

Or on my main instagram: @ccaaasssiiddyy

Or on Tumblr : cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com

I love you all. byee