Chapter 5

Nash's POV

"Hazel, was that you?" I asked. She nodded her head. She broke our hug and you could see the tears in her eyes. I smile. "Hazel! You did it!" Hayes, Matt, and I screamed. Then we all tackled her in a huge group hug.

Once we all got up, we sat in a circle on her bed. She opened her mouth and I heard something come out but it was quiet. I look at her and she look back at me. She mouth something but I can't tell what she said. She opened her mouth and a 'hi' came out. We all smile and then I realized what she said...She said 'I can do this.'

Hazel's POV

I FINALLY DID IT. I SPOKE. I couldn't stop smiling. "Hey Hazel. Do you mind if our friends come over and meet you?" Nash asked "Go Ahead." I whispered quietly. Nash and Matt smiled as they begin texting. I turned to Hayes. He didn't have tattoos like Nash and Hayes but he did have piercings.

We looked at each other for a minute and then he pulled me in for a hug. I automatically hugged him back. I missed all of them so much. They were my only friends. Only ones who actually understood me. Finally, we broke our hug because we heard a loud knock. We all rushed down the stairs. I was hiding behind Hayes, Nash, and Matt even though I know it was their friends but I was still nervous. Nash swung the door open and I could see a couple guys walk in quickly. One had brown fluffy hair, one was wearing a bandana, one had dark hair and dark eyes, one was wearing a snapback, another one was pale with blonde hair, and one with dark eyes, dark hair, and tan skin. They all had tattoos and piercing. I tried to go back into my room but Nash grabbed my hand and pull me back. Now the attention was on me. I wave awkwardly. "Well Hazel, these our are friends Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Jack J. , and Jack G." Nash said pointing to them. I smiled. They all waved. It was awkward for a minute until Nash screamed causing me to jump. I glared at him as he laughs.

After 5 minutes, we started to play truth or dare. Nash told them that I'm mute but working on talking. So I have to shake my head for truth and nod my head for dare. "Hazel. Truth or dare?" Jack G. asked. I nod my head. Jack G. sighed a little and said. "I dare you to let Nash tell us why your mute." I felt like time just froze. I looked at Nash and nodded my head. He sighe and started talking. I couldn't stand hearing it so I quickly walked upstairs into my room.

A/N: Awwwee poor Hazel;-; but I hope you all enjoyed I love you all. Goodbyee.

Tumblr:
http://cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com/
Main insta: @ ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: @ cassidyoneall