Chapter 8

Hazel's POV

"W-what?" I stuttered. "You can't leave me! You just got back! I need you!" I exclaimed. I broke our hug. I feel my knees getting weak. He tried to hug me again but I pushed him away. "Hazel. Please, I don't want to leave you. I just can't put you in danger." Nash cries. My knees finally gave in and I fell onto the floor. Nash rushed over and sat down by me. I laid my head on his shoulder. "So, is this really it? I'm never going to see you again?" I asked. "I hope not. I can't stand losing you." He says. I can sense his pain. I looked up at him. I knew what I had to do. As soon as he looked at me I slammed my lips onto his.

Cameron's POV

"Where can Nash be?" I mumbled. "Where do you think? He's with Hazel!" Taylor shouts. My eyes widen. Shit, how could I be so clueless? I ran out the door and sprinted down the street. Once, I reached her house I notice the ladder by her window. He definitely here. I climbed the ladder. Without even looking in, I opened the window and jumped inside. I looked up and see Hazel kissing Nash. I coughed awkwardly.. They broke apart and their eyes widen. "Nash, do you EVER listen?" I asked. Nash groans and he answer back with, "Cam, I had to see her one more time." I sigh. I started to say, "Look Nash, I told you, you couldn't see her because we don't want her to end up like Alli-" but Nash cut me by slamming me against the wall. He yell out, "I'm tired of you comparing Hazel to Allison! Allison is gone, Hazel still here." I felt anger build up inside me. I was about to climb out the window until I heard movement in her bushes. I locked the window and close the curtains. I sigh. "No one can leave yet. Someone out there."

Nash's POV

Hazel and I sat together on one side of the room while Cameron sat on the other side. It was quiet. I sighed a little and looked down at Hazel and she looked back up at me. She smiled a little, but by the look on her face something was wrong. "Are you okay?" I asked. She sighed and looked down then back at me and says. "Who's Allison?"

A/N: OOOOoooooOoOooOo. Who's ready to figure out who Allison is?? Okay well I love you all. Byyye

Tumblr:
http://cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com
Main Insta: @ ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: @ cassidyoneall