Chapter 30

Nash's POV

My eyes widen as I realize what I'm doing. Pointing a gun at my girlfriend. I quickly drop it. "Hazel, I-" Before I could apologize she ran away. I saw Mahogany, Tay, and Rosie run after Hazel. I felt my legs get weak and I fall to my knees. I put my face in my hands. This can not be happening.

"I can't do this anymore." I heard Andy mumble. He grabbed the gun quickly and pointed it at his head. "NO." I heard Hayes shout and with that Andy pulled the trigger. No. Andy. I know we always beat him up but it was because we had to. We were being force. We couldn't tell him that, but we were close.

"NASH NO. NASH." I hear Hazel yell. I look at Cameron with the same expression. "NO. " She yells. What the hell going on? I got the strength to get up and start running with the boys following me.

"No. No. No. She can't be. Someone couldn't of kidnap her." I mumbled. Cam put his hand on my shoulder. "We don't know, but if we go home and the girls are there. We'll know." He said. I sigh. "I guess you're right." I mumble.

As soon as we got back home I jumped out the ran to the door and swung it open. Mahogany, Rosie, and Tay jump 5ft off the couch and sigh in relief when they saw it was just us. Hazel not there. No this can't be happening. I ran into kitchen and I see her drinking water. I sigh in relief causing her to look up. Her eyes widen. I can't tell if she wants to see me or not.

Unexpectedly Hazel got up and jump into my arms. She wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She bury her face into my neck and I feel tears going down her face. Mahogany walks up with Cameron. They both look nervous. "Is she ok?" I ask. "She thought you shot yourself. She didn't know that it was Andy. That why she was screaming, and made you all think she was kidnapped and one more thing." Mahogany said. "What? " I ask nervously. Cameron sighs and says...

"She stopped talking again."

----

WHY ARE MY CHAPTER SUCKING LAYELY?!?! LIKE WTF BRAINSTORMING ISN'T WORKING BUT SOMEHOW WINGING IT WORKS. ANYWAY....I love weekends cause I get to update ^-^ WAAY better than school. I don't know where I'm going with this.... so I'm just going to go before I embarrass my self.

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com me on Twitter: @cassidyoneall

I love you all bye