Chapter 48

Hazel's POV

"I don't know. I guess stuff just keeps happening to me." Nash said. I rolled my eyes.

"Something isn't right Nash. I can tell. You're hiding something." I argued back. "Hazel I'm fine. Don't worry about me." He said.

Getting fed up I grabbed his face and stared right into his eyes. "Alright look me in the eyes and tell me you are okay. Tell me you're fine and nothing is wrong." I said seriously.

He stayed quiet. He just stared at me. He kept opening his mouth and then shutting it. I rolled my eyes and got off the couch. Before I could walk away Nash grabbed my wrist and stood up.

"You want to know the truth? Here it is. People are coming. Bad people. People who want me and the boys dead. Or at least suffering. They're the one who killed Allison. I'm scared. I'm terrified actually. You know me, it takes a lot to scare me. I'm scared I'm gonna lose my family in this house. I'm scared they're going to come and only you and Mahogany are going to be home defenseless. Hazel I'm scared I'm going to lose you. Losing you is my worst nightmare." Nash said with tears forming in his eyes.

My mouth dropped slightly. I was speechless. I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him towards me and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much Nash." I whispered into his chest.

"I love you too." He said then kissed the top of my head.

"So um did you tell her?" I heard Cameron ask from the doorway. I looked at him and nodded my head giving him a small smile. "Well," He said walking towards us. "Guess we gotta train you." He announced. I can already tell this is not going to be easy.

A/N I'm sorry for all these short chapterrs.