Chapters 40

Hazel's POV

"Nash? Nash, it's Hazel, I need your help." I said quietly. "Hazel. Are you okay what is going on? Where are you?" He asked quickly.

I told him everything that was happening and I gave him all the information he needed to find me and then hung up the phone. I sigh and throw my phone down and sit on the bed.

Question started to fill my head. What if they get inside before Nash gets here? What if I die? What if Nash dies? What if they take me and I get torture? Why do I have to be in this situation? How the hell did they find me? I felt my tears fall quickly. I just want to see Nash again.

Nash's POV

As soon as Hazel gave me all the information I needed I hung up the phone and ran outside and to the car. "WAIT NASH." I heard Matt scream. Fuck. What does he want? "Matt I really need-" Matt cut me off. "You need to go get Hazel? I know, I heard everything. I'm coming with you." I rolled my eyes knowing I have no time to argue. "Just get in." I say.

As soon as I got to the hotel I called Hazel. "Hello?" Hazel whispered. I could tell she was crying. I automatically got worried "Hazel, baby are you okay?" I ask. She was quiet for awhile and finally said "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just scared. They're still outside my door. How are you going to get me now?" I could sense the fear in her voice. I sigh. I just want to hold her in my arms so I can know that she's safe.

After a couple of seconds, I finally got an idea. A crazy one. I hesitated for a second but finally asked. "Hazel, what floor are you on?"

"Um...2nd floor, why?" She says curiosity filling her voice. "Okay, come out to your balcony with your bag and stay quiet." I say. She gives me a quick "okay" I start to walk around the hotel with Matt until I finally saw her. As soon as our eyes meet, I couldn't help but smile, I could tell she was smiling too.

"Alright so do you see Matt?" I ask. She nods her head and waves at Matt while Matt waves back. "Okay, now throw your bag to Matt, and then you're going to...

Jump and I'm going to catch you."

-

A/N: OH MY GOSH HEY. I miss this story so much. I feel really bad for keeping you all waiting for an update. Make it worst the update is crappy. But thanks for waiting patiently. I love you all so much :)

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com