Chapter 21

Hazel's POV

"We're here." Mahogany said. I smiled widely and hoped out the car. I ran to the door and started knocking. The door swing open to reveal Matthew. "Hazel! Where-" I cut Matt off. "Hey. You can ask me questions later but for now, where Nash?" I ask. Matthew smirked a little. "In his room." I heard Hayes say. Matt pulled me inside. He gave me a hug and whispered "Go get him" I laughed a little.  Then I noticed Sam and Taylor cuddling on the couch. I smirked a little as both of their faces turn red. I mouth the words 'Get it.' and bolted up the stairs.

I walked slowly towards Nash's door. What if he doesn't want to see me? What if he with someone else? I sighed. I knocked on his door and I heard a quiet, 'Go away.' I knock again. No response. I knock again. Still nothing. I was bout to knock again but tthe door swung open. Nash looked a little mad till he realize it was me. His face soften and he didn't look at me. I wrap my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest. I felt his arms wrap around me and pick me up a little and walk towards his bed. He laid us down together and I cuddle in closer to him. "I'm sorry Hazel. I'm sorry for saying what I said at Starbucks. I got jealous. I thought you and Sam like each other and um I'm just an idiot." Nash says. I bury my face into his chest more and started laughing a little. "I missed talking to you and it's only been a day" I say smiling. "Well I missed you." He said softly. I was glad that he couldn't see that I was blushing. We lay there in silence as we both fell asleep.

(A/N: Sorry everyone quick note...

2,000 READS?!?! I'm surprise. When I first started this story I thought this story wouldn't get that many readers I thought maybe only my friends would read it, I NEVER expected this. I love you all so freaking much.

Also it 3 am and I was laying in bed typing and I felt something on my thigh. A FREAKING COCKROACH WAS CRAWLING UP MY LEG. I fucking scream. I ran downstairs and now I'm sitting on the couch sad cause I'm not going to get ANY sleep tonight cause I'm paranoid. I bet that son of a bitch is chilling on my bed laughing it ass off. Ugh. Anyway...Back to the story...)

I woke up in Nash's room by myself. I furrow my eyebrows. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs. I froze when I heard Cameron and Matthew talking. "Where did you all go?" Matt asked. "We just went to a hotel. Ate food, watched some movies." Cam answers. I was about to walk out until Matthew asked, "Well how did you get her to come back so quickly?" Wait what? Was it plan for me to come back early? "Shawn and I did everything we could to make sure she would come back tomorrow, we made sure she-" I couldn't take it anymore. I walked down the rest of the stairs. I cleared my throat causing them to look at me. Their eyes widen. I looked at them. I felt tears wanting to spill but I held them back. "Cameron, I can't believe you. I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU. Was everything a lie? I actually thought I had a lot of friends for once, but I don't anymore. Who else was apart of this? Nash? Sam? Mahogany? Hayes? Or was it just you, Matt, and Shawn?" I say. "Everyone knew but Mahogany, Hayes, Nash, Sam, Rosie, and Taylor, but you don't understand- " Matt said before I cut him off. "I know enough." I say and with that I ran upstairs with tears running down my face.

Cameron's POV

"Shit." I mumbled as soon as Hazel left. I look at Matt and I could see his eyes were turning red. I give him a quick hug. She thinks that everything I told her was a lie that would make her come back, but it wasn't. Shawn and I actually made sure she had fun. Didn't worry about all the drama for a couple of hours. "What happen to Hazel." A panicked Nash sat as he rush down stairs. I look at Matt and Matt looks at me then I look at Nash. I sigh and said. "Well..."

A/N: aww poor Hazel ._.

Hope you all enjoy the story :)

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com