Chapter 27

Hazel's POV

"Are we there yet?" I whined. Mahogany glared at me. "No. We are literally in the middle of nowhere. Now stop talking." She said.

I leaned back and groaned in annoyance. "I'm hungry." I complained. "Someone in a bitchy mood today." Carter said. I glared at him. "I'm sorry I got a rude awakening." I say then glare at Hayes. He shrugged his shoulder and said "Sounds like a personal problem." I groaned and l leaned my head back and started to stare at the ceiling of the car. This is going to be a long ass ride.

Finally, the car came to a stop. "THANK YOU OH MY GOSH." I yelled. Mahogany smirked a little. I raised my eyebrow. "Mahogany?" I asked. She laughed and grabbed my hand. She takes me out of the car. I look down and gasp. There was a trail of rose petals. I turned around and saw Hayes, Carter, and Mahogany standing their smiling. Mahogany mouthed 'Go.' So I started walking on the path of petals.

"Nash?" I asked. He turned around and smile widely. He was dressed up and he had all his tattoo hidden and his piercings taken out. He had a single rose in his hand. He walk towards me and handed me the rose. I blushed madly and looked at the ground. He lifted my head up and whisper "You look cute when you blush." I laughed a little. "Who knew a bad boy could be so romantic?" I whispered. He was about to say something when someone cough awkwardly. We turn to see Cameron standing there holding two plates. "Dinner is served." Cameron try to say in a fancy accent but he failed miserably. Nash and I both laughed. As soon as he left Nash grabbed my hand and pull me in closer. "Ready for dinner?" He asked. I smirked. "You have no idea." I say. He smirked a little thinking I was trying to be flirty...No. I'm fucking starving.

"You weren't kidding when you were saying you were ready for dinner." Nash said laughing. I laugh a little. "What can I say? I was hungry." I say. He smiles. Then out of nowhere a guitar started playing. I furrowed my eyebrows. Where the hell is that coming from? "It's Shawn. When he's bored he likes to sing and play guitar." Nash said. "Ooh." I say nodding my head. Nash got up and held out a hand. "Want to dance?" He asked. I smiled and took his hand.

"Hazel, can I ask you something?" Nash asked nervously. I was laying my head on his chest so I just nodded my head slowly. "So Hazel, let me just started by saying you're an amazing girl. You drive me absolutely crazy. I remember when I left I couldn't stand losing you. I missed you every second of every day. Leaving you was way harder than I thought it be, but now you're here. I've never been happier. So Hazel, will you be my girlfriend?" He ask. I look at him with tears streaming down my face. "Yes Nash. Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I say. He smiled widely and picked me up and started twirling me around causing me to laugh. Once he put me down we stared into each other's eyes for a minute and the we started leaning until our lips slam onto each other. This was magical.

----

They're finally dating ^-^ I was writing this while working on homework. Fuun, but I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com