Chapter 25

Nash's POV

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling and Mahogany ran in. "Nash when are you asking her?" She asked her voice filled with excitement. I laughed. "I'm going to surprise her tomorrow, but I need help." I said. Mahogany smiled. "What do I need to do?" She asked.

*Time skip to next day.*

Mahogany's POV

"Hazel. Hazel. HAZEL." I yell jumping on the bed. I heard Hazel groaned. She pushed me off the bed causing me to fall off bed. "Ow." I whined. I jumped back on the bed and started screaming. "Hazel get your lazy ass up we need to go shopping." Hayes and Carter walked in with annoyed expression. "It 10am what the hell are you doing?" Carter complained. I turned and looked at him. "I'm trying to get her up to go shopping." I explained. "Can we come?" Carter and Hayes asked.

I raise my eyebrow and say. "Really? You want to come?" They shrug their shoulders. "It better than staying her all day." Carter said. I sighed. "Just help me get her up." I say. Hayes smirked and ran out the room while Carter started jumping on the bed with me. Then suddenly I felt water splash on me. I gasped and turned around and see Hayes trying not to laugh. "HAYES." Carter and I yelled at him. He started laughing. Hazel was finally fully awake. She groaned in annoyance. "Now I know why Hazel did that to us." Hayes said causing Hazel to laugh.

After Carter, Mahogany, and I changed we all hopped into my car. Hazel sat in the passenger seat while Hayes and Carter are in the back. "So why are Hayes and Carter here?" Hazel asked. "They're helping us find you a dress." I say. I hear Hayes and Carter groaned. "Aye we can drop your ass out right here and you can walk home." Hazel says. "Yeah, and you wanted to come." I added.

"So why do I need a dress?" Hazel asked for the 100th time. I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry about it Hazel. Just know it going to be worth it." I say with a huge smile. I can't wait to see Hazel's reaction to Nash's suprise.

--------

Hiii.

WHO WATCHES SHANE DAWSON? Just wondering because I'm watching The Chair and he on it and I love it.

But almost 3,000? You all are freaking amazing. Like wow.

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com

I love you all. Bbyyyeee