Chapter 10

Hazel's POV

Nash, Cameron, and I are now walking through a forest. I was exhausted. I sat by a tree without the boys even noticing. They walked about 6 feet away from me till they realized I stop walking. They both turn around. "You coming?" Cameron ask. I sigh. "I'm tired." I mumbled. Nash automatically walk backed and picked me up bridal style. "Nash, you don't have to carry me." I whispered laying my head on his shoulder. "Take a nap. Once you meet the rest. You'll be grateful for this. I smiled a little and close my eyes. Wait. The rest?

"Hazel? Hazel. Wake up. We're here." I open my eyes slowly. I looked around and saw a house in front of us. Nash put me down and as soon as Cameron opened the door Nash pushed me inside. Everyone eyes fell on me. Then I saw Matthew. "MATT." I yelled. "HAZEL." He yelled back. He tackled me into a huge hug. "Wait is Hazel staying with us?" Jack G. asked. "Yeah." Cameron said with no emotion. I heard a girl squeal and then she pushed Matthew away. "Finally. Ever since I got here there has not been a single girl here. I'm Mahogany." She said with a huge smile. I smiled back. I gave her a huge hug. She hugged me back automatically. Then four guys walked up to me. I smile shyly at them. One with brown her said, "Hey, my name Jacob and this is Sam, Brent, and Dillon." They all smiled at me and gave me a small hug. My smile grew wider. I felt welcome here. I felt tears build up in my eyes. "Don't cry Hazel. Please. You're safe here." Nash says. I can tell he was worry. I laugh a little. "I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I'm happy. I never really had this many friends. I only had Matthew, Nash, and Hayes." Everyone smiled a little and tackle me into a huge group hug. I laughed a little. This felt more like home and I've only been her for 5 minutes.

Nash's POV

I watch Hazel get to know Mahogany. It made me happy know she has more friends now then she did before. "Hey Nash. Can we talk to you?" Matthew asked pointing to him an Hayes. I nod my head and we walked into the kitchen.

Hazel's POV

"So Hazel let me show you our room. I hope you don't mind that we have to share a room." She says. I can tell she was a little worry. I smiled. " I don't mind at all." I say. Her smile grows and she started dragging me around the house. It was huge. Finally we got to a door. I can see a smile on her face. When she open the door I gasped. "Mahogany, this room is gorgeous." I said. She laughed. "Don't you mean our room? Anyway, how about we have a girl night?" She asked. I smile. "Sure. I would love to." I say.

A/N:HAZEL RAN AWAY TO LIVE WITH THEM. OOOO. HOW WILL THIS WORK?? Alright well I love you all byyee.

Tumblr:
cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com
Instagram: @ ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: @ cassidyoneall

Runaway Love(Magcon AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें