Chapter 26 - Us

(y/n) POV

~A couple of years later~

"Mama! Mama! Where's Papa!? He promised he would spare with us!!" 

My twin sons Hisa and Kona look up at me with annoyance. 

They have my hair with black and pink tips on the ends. Having my elemental power nen and Hisoka's skill with weapons, they grow to become a force to be reckoned with. 

The eldest Hisa has my personality more than Kona, loving to read, watch anime and drink hot chocolate with glazed donuts. 

Knoa likes to play cards and can be a bit shy from time to time, but continues to be very overprotective over me and super cocky like his father.  

I give them a playful smirk, "He may or may not be hiding in the living room." 

They start to giggle, running to the living room I follow after them. 

Looking around and I notice a pair of slippers behind the curtain. 

Pushing the curtain away, there's no one there, turning at the sound of laughter, my boys smile as Hisoka tickles them. 

"Go to the training room~ I'll be there in a bit" 

They race to the training room, once their voices fade Hisoka pushes me on the couch, sucking on my neck.

 "Ah, Hisoka~" 

Playing with my chest he continues to kiss all over my body. Pushing him down, I slowly grind on his tent, "Train the kids~ Once they head to bed we can continue where we left off."

I give him a quick kiss I walk off to get a snack from the kitchen.

~Timeskip~

Hisoka quickly walks into our bedroom after a long day pushing me down on the bed, things started getting heated. 

Then we hear a knock on the door. 

Hisoka opens the door only for our twins to run past him, jumping on the bed excitingly. Hisoka smiles at the sight before turning off the lights.

Getting in the bed with us the boys snuggle in between us, falling asleep slowly. Hisoka kisses my forehead, "Now it's just us~ It all started on the day you decided to open up~"