Chapter 11 - I Hate Disrespectful Fools

(y/n) POV

When Chrollo finishes explaining the mission, everyone starts to leave the base. 

Before I could follow the rest Hisoka grabs me from behind, giving me a rough kiss. We part, "How do you know Chrollo? Did you date him? Was he your firs-?!" 

I cut him off with a peck on the lips, "Calm down. You were my first kiss and I did not date him. I know him because I needed to help him with a job when I was younger. He developed a crush on me and my mother grew to like him. She thought it would be a grand idea for him to be my future husband, but my dad thought he was too weak, and yes he is. Mom and Dad had a huge fight over it, but I only saw him as a brother or a friend, so Mom gave up. You don't have to worry, I love you and nothing can change that." 

He looks a bit taken aback by what I said but he smiles nonetheless. Taking his hand I lead him to the exit. 

When we walk out everyone is either whistling or howling at Hisoka and me. I was a bit embarrassed but then Hisoka grabs pulling me close to him. Everything went silent, I look over, finding Chrollo and Hisoka having an Aura battle. Giving each other deadly glares they let their bloodlust suffocate the air.

I laugh a bit, leaving Hisoka's grasp I walk over to Machi. I whisper a joke about Chrollo and Hisoka. She bursts out laughing causing Chrollo to move his attention away from Hisoka. I shout, " Let's go! We have an auction to crash."

Mini Timeskip 

On our way there Machi and I talk along the way. I end up finding out that she has a crush on Chrollo and that pissed me off. 

I speak to her, "That fool is so pinned up on the past that he is missing out on someone who actually cares about him." 

She smiles at me. "Do you want me to kick his ass for you!? That idiot needs the learn a lesson!?" 

She looks a bit confused, " (y/n) I was pretty surprised when you said that you saw him as a brother. I thought you had a crush on him as well and how the hell did you end up with Hisoka!?" 

I give her a warm smile, "I never liked Chrollo. I'm my opinion he's not strong enough. And I know what you're thinking, Hisoka can barely touch him. But I don't believe that. I think Hisoka is 10 times better than Chrollo, there's something about him that makes him different from every other guy who came chasing after me." 

She smiles, "So how did you and the clown meet each other." 

"It's a long story..." 

"We have time, tell me!" 

So I told her.

 Mini Timeskip

Franklin, Feitan, and Shizuku come back from the first part of the mission. We are currently on a hot air balloon while Uvo updates Chrollo on the situation. Hisoka and the others are with Chrollo waiting for their orders. 

The mafia was on our tail so we landed, cars drove up, swarming us, ready to attack. A man shouts, "GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! AND WE'LL EVEN LET YOU DECIDE ON RATHER WE GROUND YOU OR BARRY YOU!" 

Shalnark frowns, "Look at the reception I'm getting!"

Shizuku sighs, "I hope I don't have to clean this all up."

Feitan rolls his eyes, "They are not worth it."

Uvo smiles, "You guys can stay out of this! I'll take care of it!"

I cross my arms, "No fair! I wanted to kill them all! Uvo can I do it!!! PLeassssseeee!!"

Uvo sighed" Fine but when the real fight starts let me handle it!" I nod and slide down the hill.

Walking forward a man steps in front of me, pointing the gun to my face. "Are you the ones who kidnapped all of our guests?" 

I give him a warm smile, "Yup." 

He taken aback, "Well you sure have a lot of guts, I'll give you that much. Now, which one of you is the leader?" 

I laugh making him pissed, "You bitch!" 

Pulling the trigger, I catch the bullet, softening the blow in my hand with a little bit of dirt I collected on my way down. Once he realizes I caught the bullet, he looks like he shitted on himself. 

I whisper, " Reaper's Hand." 

My hand turns solid black slapping him, his head twist, detaching from his body. 

Pissed I speak harshly, "So disrespectful. I hate disrespectful fools." 

Storming forward I whisper to myself, "Elemental Fist of Death." 

I punch, kick, and break every person in my path. 

Shalnark crosses his arms, "She's kinda like Uvo. I wouldn't be surprised if she beat him in a fight."

Feitan nods, "Uvo may be the strongest man in the group but (y/n) is the strongest girl."

Uvo smiles cheerfully, "I'm so proud of her! She's grown up so much!"

While fighting a man aimed a huge gun at me, "I'm going to blow you to bits!" 

I chuckled, "That is going to blow me to bits? Ha! Are you trying to offend me?" 

He shoots smoke spreads, once the smoke clears, everyone could see me melting the large bullet with my hand. 

All of the fools are shocked, playing with the melting metal in my hand, "Ah, I love the feeling of melting bullets!" 

They begin to run away, "Awww! Don't go the fun is about to start!" 

Continuing to kill them, I rip off their heads, holes spread through their bodies. It's times like these that help me release pinned-up stress and anger. Once everyone is dead, I sense a new aura. I look over to the source, finding a blond boy and a strange standing blob talking to them. I can see the blond kid is Kurapika but the blob dude kinda freaks me out.

"Hey Uvo, I have a gut feeling that the appetizer is about to be served! Wanna take care of them?" 

Smirking at each other, "Of course little sis, thanks for being so considerate." Walking past each other we high-five along the way, leaving a smile on my face.