Chapter 3 - Hunter's Exam 2 - I DIDN'T BRING AN EXTRA

(y/n) POV

Nothing really special happens, we just ran some more. I end up blocking everything out, with the magician being the only thing on my mind. The next thing I knew, I wasn't in the swamp anymore. So I just put on my earbuds and sat under a tree waiting for everyone else to turn up, only for me to fall asleep. 

~Timeskip~

Opening my eyes, I look up to see Gon. 

"(y/n) It's time to wake up, we're about to start the next part!" 

I nod and walk with Gon, growing closer to the door I feel someone watching me. Turning my head I see the magician walking towards me. Next thing I know he's right in front of me with his hand out, "Hello, my name is Hisoka. And you are?~" 

I look at his hand and took it, "(y/n)". He was about to say something else until the door opens, everyone begins to flood in.

"Afternoon everyone, I'm Menchi, this is Buhara and we are Gourmet Hunters! You have to cook us pork. When you get your pig, go to your cooking station and start cooking. Once you finish we will judge your food, and if we both like it then you pass, if we don't then try again. You have until we're both full. Go!"

I run into the forest, finding a bunch of pigs chewing on bones, noticing me the chase begins. Then I hear Gon shout, "Their weakness is the top of their head! Hit them there!"

I lead one of them to me, hitting it on the top of the head, it was down for the count. I dragged the pig back to my station and start cooking.

Well, I failed, everyone did, and all of us were pissed. Then a blimp came down and an old man came out and talked to the examiners. We were all given a second chance, directing us to the blimp we fly off to our new destination. 

~Timeskip~

Making it, we have the task to collect this spider egg by jumping off a cliff when the wind current is just right. Gon walks over to me, "(y/n) just follow my lead ok."

I nodded, finding him simply adorable, doing as he instructed I jump down and collect my egg. My mask fell off and my cape flew away, I tried to get it but Kurapika brought me back to reality. 

I jumped back up with my egg in hand and plop it in the boiler. I felt everyone staring at me, now that I think about it...I DIDN'T BRING A SPARE CAPE AND MASK! FUCK! Once the egg finished cooking, I bit into it and it taste fucking fantastic. 

Everyone that passed got on the blimp, walking I mind my own business until I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see...