Chapter 8 - Not A Cheap Toy

(y/n) POV

Walking through the front door of Heaven's Arena I sign up at the front desk. My match starts in 20 minutes, so I go to the vending machine to get a pack of cookies. Snacking on my cookies, turn around to see my little brothers. 

Gon and Killuia give me a big hug, looking up at me with his warm brown eyes Gon smiles.

"Onee-sama what are you doing here!" I giggled a bit, "I came here to see Hisoka. What are you guys doing here?" 

They looked at each other and smile, Killua continues, "We're just here to work on our fighting skills! So are you and Hisoka dating?"

I blushed a bit, "N-no! I gotta go! See you guys later." Rushing off I head to the arena for my match. 

*Killua and Gon's Thought*

Did she just Stutter?!

I went on the stage, this big buff guy walks forward, spatting about how I'm punny and whatnot, I don't care nor listen. Once the bell rang he ran towards me. 

I whisper, "Wind sword." 

A small gust of wind blew toward the man and he stops in his tracks. His head slowly slid off his body. The announcer speaks, "A-and t-the w-winner is (y/n)." 

The referee walks over to me, shaking like a scared kitten. I laugh a bit, "You don't have to be scared I won't hurt you." 

The referee blushes, "You are on the 200th floor." I nod and walk away victorious, basking in everyone's dead silence. 

Heading to the elevator, the clerk smiles at me kindly, "What floor miss?" 

I return it, "200th, please." 

She nods, assisting me upwards. Exiting the elevator, I walk down the dark and creepy hallway. A strong but not strong enough presence is trying to push me back. 

Letting my dark aura leak bit by bit, then the presence stopped. A couple of cards were thrown at me. Catching them, I don't have time to notice the arms around my waist. 

"Hey (y/n), glad you were able to come." 

I turn my head to see Hisoka, turning around to hug him I smile, "I'm glad to be here, how have you been?" 

Giving me a warm smile he replies, "Good. Since you haven't done a match yet, you can spend a couple of nights in my room." 

Giving me a devilish smirk, I laugh, "I just won a match so no need, but I'll make sure our rooms are close." 

Walking to the front desk, he gives me cheerfully smile, "How many matches did you do?" 

I smirked at him, "Only 1, let's just say he's going to need a headless horse to fit his new look." 

Hisoka stops giving me a lustful smile, retrieving my room key I look up at him seductively, "What's that face for?" 

His lustful energy grows, grabbing my waist he whispers in my ear, "I want you, to come to my room so we can play." 

He pulls away to get a better look at me, leaning to his ear I give it a small lick, "Sorry, but you have to earn that, I'm not some cheap toy."  

Sliding out of his grip, I make my way to my room, swaying my hips seductively, knowing I left leaving him stunned and wanting more. 

Hisoka POV

Watching her walk away, frozen, her words keep running through my mind. 

'Sorry, but you have to earn that, I'm not some cheap toy.' 

I don't know why, but when she said that it turned me on. My lower region is shining! Usually, if I just asked a girl for sex they just do it, but (y/n) is going to be a chase and I love a good chase. But, this won't be a normal chase, when I catch her she WILL be mine and only mine. 

She is different, I wonder how this will turn out. 

A/N

Hey you guys! Sorry for not updating for so long, I was on vacation. Since I was on vacation I'll be posting 3 chapters today so be ready. I usually post every Tuesday but if this book is still alive on its 20th chapter I'll post on Tuesday and Friday.

Another thing! Some future chapters may be a bit short so sorry about that! But I promise that I WILL NOT put this book on hold, discontinue it, or update it slowly! Because I strongly dislike books like that! THAT'S A PROMISE FROM YOUR FANGIRL BIG SISTER!

Also, there may be future "lemon" chapters so if you want "lemons" in the future, this is the time to speak your mind. I will be respectful and tell you when it starts and ends. Don't worry!

LEMON/SMUT YES 

HELL NO

Thanks for the support!