Chapter 7 - New Mission

(y/n) POV

Making it home, the front door is bombarded with a bunch of tourists. Right when the announcer said no one could open the door, I opened all the doors, heading to my father's office. 

I didn't sense Illumi, so he must already be home. Stepping inside a couple of the butlers have excited and worried expressions on their faces. 

"What's going on? Is something happening?" 

One of the butlers speaks up, "(y/n) your smiling, and blushing! Have you finally fallen in love?" 

I'm stunned, I'm blushing!? 

I don't blush unless theirs a cookie in front of my face or I just read the best fanfic in the world. 

"Also your Father has summoned you to his office!" I quietly thank them, rushing to my destination.

I knocked on the door. "Come in!" 

Opening it, I see Mom, Dad, Grandpa, and Illumi. 

Mom shouts excitingly, "IS IT TRUE YOU FOUND SOMEONE YOU CAN MATE WITH!?"

Illumi nods his head, "She was talking with him during the whole exam, she was blushing and everything! She even gave him a kiss on the cheek!"

This makes Mom even more excited, "OOOOO, That's my girl!"

Grampa rubs his beard, "From what Illumi told me... if you keep pulling on his chain he's going to pounce on you! So if he has a slight chance with him, don't kill him."

Dad looks at me seriously, "So who's this Hisoka? Could he beat me in a fight? Are you sure he's not just using you? Does he know about your power?"

Illumi answers him,  "I talked with him about (y/n) and he really opened up! I don't think he sees this as a game!"

This makes Dad think, "Hmmm, tell me every detail about what happened on the mission!"

Mom gets excited, "YES, and tell me how this Hisoka looks! My daughter must have the finest mate!"

Grandpa nods, "Yes, do tell."

I sighed, " ok"

~Timeskip~

By the time I was done with the story, Gon and the others got Killua. Mom was jumping around as she falls in love with the unfinished love story. Illumi was trying to calm Mom down, while Grandpa and Dad were whispering to each other. 

Dad then looks at me with a devilish smirk, "Your new mission is to go to Heaven's Arena! You are going to get to know this Hisoka and make him your mate! Once you feel like he's ready, you and he will come back so we can approve of him!"

Blushing I agree walking out, excited to see Hisoka! Quickly texting him, that I was going to Heaven's Arena. 

Responding with, "I'll be waiting~" I leave the mansion.

~Back in the office everyone was thinking~

DID SHE JUST BLUSH?!