Chapter 5 - Hunter's Exam 4 - Butterfly

(y/n) POV

I sit on the boat talking to Hisoka, we are having a great conversation about fighting, things we like, and things we dislike. Feeling two murderous auras, I look to my left to see Killua giving Hisoka a death stare and Gittarackur (Illumi) slowly pulling a few needles out, ready to aim them at Hisoka.

Everyone is wisely avoiding the 4 of us but surprisingly Gon came up to me, "(y/n) can I talk to you in private." 

I nod, giving Hisoka a small smile as he starts to give off a murderous aura, but it seems my small gesture solved that...WAIT...WHAT!

Getting lost in thought, Gon talks to me but I don't listen. My body is heating up, a drum is in my chest and tiny little killers are in my stomach. 

Wait...Isn't this what happens in the fanfics I read?! 

Gon snaps his fingers, grabbing my attention, "(y/n) this is serious! Are you friends with Hisoka, if not be careful...I don't want you to get hurt in the end!" 

Looking at Gon a bit taken back at what he's saying. I get down to his eye level and smile, "I don't know if Hisoka and I are friends, but I wouldn't mind him being my friend. He seems different from others I've met. You are also very different from others, and I like that! So can I ask you something important?" 

Gon nods. "Will you be my little brother too? So that if I do get hurt I can go to Killua and you." 

Gon gives me a big hug, "Of course, I would be honored."

I giggle a bit, "Now you can call me Onee-sama instead of (y/n)!" He nods, hearing his name he waves goodbye and leaves me on my own. That kid is something else, I hope he stays with Killua for a long time! I think I might ship them a little bit.

~Mini Timeskip~

Holding out my number, I get stuck with one of the 3 brothers. The boat finally lands on Zevil Island, Hisoka was the first to go. Before getting consumed by the shadows of the forest he smirks at me, I suddenly feel my cheeks heat up.

It was finally my turn, walking through the forest, I take my sweet time looking for my prey. About 5 people tried to attack me along the way, all dead. 

I have enough badges but I still haven't found my actual target. Hearing yelling over the bushes, I look over to see the 3 brothers trying to fight Killua. While Killua is busy with 2 of them, I act like those monsters from scary movies, dragging my target in the bushes without anyone noticing. Instead of killing him, I just knock him out, taking his badge with delight. 

~Mini Timeskip~

The sun is starting to set soon, in the corner of my eye I see a red and black butterfly so I decide to follow it. Not even 5 minutes later I saw a big tree on a hill and my favorite magician sitting under it with his butterfly fandom on his shoulder. 

I walk over sitting next to him. He looks over at me to share a smile, not a creepy smirk but a real warm smile. He was about to say something until Gittarackur shows up out of nowhere to say hello.

He took off his needles and Illumi's perfectly symmetrical face is formed. Giving Hisoka a deadly glare I speak up, "Illumi I've always loved it when you take out your needles." 

He stops glaring to give me a small smile. Illumi and I were very close, ever since I was quote and quote born into the Zoldyck family. He's always opened up to me, we would laugh together and when we did missions we always worked perfectly in sync. 

Hisoka laughs a bit, "I agree it's always fascinating." Illumi's smile falls, glaring at Hisoka for a few seconds. He sighs, "I'm going to rest for the time being, goodnight." He then buried himself in the ground and rested.

Hisoka speaks up, "Did you kill your target?" I shook my head, "No, but I killed 5 other foolish people and got his badge, would you like one? He smiled at me, "Sure

Hisoka speaks up, "Did you kill your target?" I shook my head, "No, but I killed 5 other foolish people and got his badge, would you like one? He smiled at me, "Sure." I gave him one leading us to talk until the sunset. Hisoka gets up, "I'll be back soon I'm going to get my target." 

I nodded, "Ok, stay safe I'm going to rest." Then he was off, and I let my eyes fall.

~Timeskip~

The week is finally over, everyone is on the beach ready to leave for the final phase. Hisoka kept me company the whole week, and I gotta say, I had fun with him. He even asked me if I could be his friend, of course, I said yes! 

I always have a smile on my face when I'm around him, I wonder how he feels about me...whatever. Time for the last phase!

~What Hisoka was thinking this whole week~

She

Will

Be

MINE.