Chapter 9 - Watch me Fight

(MAKING UP A FLOOR MASTER) 

(y/n) POV

Walking to the front desk to sign up for a match, I hope to fight a floor master so I can get my own floor. 

"HEY YOU!" 

I turn around to see a pissed blue-haired guy. 

"Ummm, sir are you talking to me?" 

He looks even more pissed, "Are you (y/n)!?" 

I gave him a blank stare, "Yes. And who may you be?" 

He walks up to me, "I'm the man who is going to kill you! You Killed my big brother and now I'm coming for revenge." 

I give him a warm smile, "Ok, let's fight in 30 minutes!" 

Giving me a deadly stare he huffs, " Fine." 

After filling out our sign-up sheets, we walked off.

Sitting down in the arena stands, I watch Hisoka fighting a floor master, Kastro is his name. As the fight proceeds Hisoka's arm gets chopped off, the room goes silent for a moment. 

I don't know what came over me but I began to grow worried, "HISOKA YOU GOT THIS! DESTROY HIM!" 

Everyone looks at me, Hisoka's gaze shifts, finding me he gives me a warm smile. He mouths, "Watch me fight." 

Blushing I continue to watch him fight, but he suddenly grows angry from something Kastro said...What did he say?

Hisoka POV

I mouthed, "Watch me fight." 

She understood, sitting back down with blush covering her face. 

So cute. 

Looking at Kastro, he gives me a creepy smile...and that's coming from me!? 

He laughs darkly, "When I defeat you, I'm going to take that beauty from under your feet! She would much prefer a floor master instead of a killer clown!" 

I am pissed. 

No one talk's about my (y/n) like that! 

I kill him, and right before he died I whisper in his ear. "You are too weak to be with her." 

Once I exited the arena I'm prized with a hug from the one and only (y/n). 

"I knew you would beat his ass! No one messes with you! And for winning I will give you an award." 

I'm a bit confused until she kisses me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Now watch me fight." 

Then walks off, leaving me stunned, she kissed me...AGAIN!? Her lips are so soft, and warm an- 

"I can't believe the famous Hisoka is stunned by one kiss!?" 

I turn to see Machi, "Just hurry up and sew me up, I have a match to watch!" 

She rolls her eyes, "You must really like her, so I'll make it quick. And don't forget the boss is having a meeting, so you better come this time." 

I nod and watching her stitch me up paying her quickly, I make my way back to the arena. 

I made it just in time, (y/n) is facing off with Aqua. A floor master, a bit stronger than Kastro. (y/n) has good taste. Letting my aura spike, (y/n) gives me a quick look and smile. Returning it the fight quickly begins.

(y/n) POV

The blued-headed man named Aqua starts running towards me. I dodge every attack with ease, feeling his anger. 

"You killed my little brother! I will get my revenge you bitc-" 

I cut him off with a punch in the gut, "You fool. Instead of jumping into a fight, you should have gotten stronger." 

Kicking and punching him a couple more times, he ends up on the floor coughing up blood." 

He smirks despite this all, "You know I specialize in assassination, so I'm going to kill your little boyfriend. So you can suffer like m-" 

I whispered, "Ice Stake". 

Ice stakes form, piercing through his hands and feet. Letting my bloodlust expose the world, making Aqua shake in fear. 

"Don't touch him. Lightning Rod." 

Allowing the air to lift me up,  a dark cloud forms in my hand. Grabbing lightning rods, I aim them at Aqua, "DON'T TOUCH HIM". 

I threw rods at him over and over until the rage left my body. Landing on the ground, the referee comes over to me, fear written on his face. I gave him a warm smile, making his shaking comes to an end. 

Grabbing my wrist, he lifts it in the air, " The winner and the new floor master (y/n)!" 

Then it hits me...HE WAS A FLOOR MASTER. Lucky me! 

Some cheer while others are still stunned, I'm more focused on the dead body. Walking over to him and put my hands together, "Rest in peace." 

I may like to kill, but that doesn't mean I'm disrespectful. Once I left the arena I'm picked up and swung around by Hisoka. 

"That was amazing! I've never seen anything like that! God, I Love You!" 

Shock spread through me, did he just say he loves me?

"And your award~"I',m even more shocked when he kisses me on the lips. It wasn't lustful but warm and loving, returning it I wrap my arms around him. Once our lips parted and he gave me a warm smile. 

I whisper softly, "I love you too." 

Carrying me off he brings me to his room. The next thing he does made me even more shocked. Instead of trying to have sex with me, he pulled me close and whispered sweet nothings in my ear until I fell asleep. 

I really do love him.