Chapter 23 - Greed Island

(y/n) POV 

Hisoka and I have been collecting information and cards in this game called Greed Island. 

The game is basically a live version of Yu-Gi-Oh, and I can't help but grow to like this. While I catch cards, Hisoka tries to find any and all info on an exorcist that can help Chrollo. 

We've already met up with the Phantom Troupe, and have a plan already in motion, but what's a mission without a little fun?

Light Lemon Start

On Hisoka's lap, I relax in the warm pond. Moving slowly his hand moves up my thigh, edging closer and closer to my cunt.

I moan a bit, "H-Hisoka, What if someone sees!?" 

He chuckles, pulling me closer as he starts to finger me. Turning me around, he inserts himself inside of me. 

Lifing my hips up, he slams me down, making the water splash around us, moaning gently in his ear he goes deeper. 

Light Lemon End

*Rustle*Rustle* 

"H-Hisoka! There's someone here!" 

Hisoka stops and gently coming out of me, I whimper. 

Grabbing his shirt it slips in on me, not minding the water on the end of it.

Picking me up he pulls out his cards, the mist grows thicker, "No way...Hosoka! ONII-SAN!" 

Hisoka turns around making me hide my face in his chest. 

"What have we here? It seems we have some unexpected guests." 

Hisoka's blood lust grows, "Hisoka! Don't you dare hurt them!" 

Hisoka let his guard down, kissing me gently, placing his hand on my ass he gives it a quick squeeze, "Sorry love~"

Hisoka looks over at the sort blond, rolling his eyes at her nosebleed. 

Taking us to a nearby bush we get dressed meeting back up with Gon, Killua, and his friends. 

I run over to my little bros giving them a big hug, "How have you guys been? Did you get my message?" 

Gon's about to talk until Killua rudely interrupts him, "What the hell were you and Hisoka doing?!" 

I laugh patting Killua's head, "You smart enough to know what we were doing~ Now what are you two doing here?" 

Gon starts to explain how he is trying to find his dad with Killua.

"What's your dad's name?" Gone smiles, "Ging Freecss!" 

"...I think I know him." 

".......WHAT?!"

The two boys start drowning me with questions, "I'm not close with him, but I think I met a man when I was on a mission, he introduced himself as Ging Freecss. He helped me when I was falling from a cliff and fixed up my wounds. He was really nice." 

Walking with Hisoka following from behind, Killua tries to attack him. 

"Stop staring at Oni-san like that!?" 

I giggle a bit, throwing Killua over my shoulder as I continue conversating with Gon and his friends. 

This is going to be interesting.

A/N

I have to tell you a couple of things...

1 - I Suck at Lemons

2 - My teaches want me to die from stress~

3 - Sorry its so short and I've been slacking on this book! But when I have more time next week, I'm going to TRY to post 2 or more chapter for this book~

Have a good day!!!!

Big Sis OUT