Chapter 12 - Bad Feeling

(y/n) POV

Sitting with the rest of the gang I watch as Uvo waits for his opponents. "UVO DON'T OVERDO IT! I WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOU LATER!" 

He laughs a bit, "Don't worry sis, I'll be fine." 

Satisfied Shalnark pulls out some cards, leading us to start an easygoing game. 3 men walk up to Uvo, and the battle begins.

~Timeskip brought to you by Uvo! Everyone's universal big brother~

Once the fight is over Shalnark helps Uvo, giving him some advice with his leach problem, I joined them. 

"Uvo? Do you need a mint?" 

Uvo laughs, "Sure, but after the leeches are gone." 

Shizuku comes down to suck out some items. Uvo screams at me, "(y/n) watch out!" 

I jumped back to see chains with a yellow aura, passing me, they quickly wrap around Uvo. Getting pulled in the air by the chains, Machi quickly throws one of her needles at Uvo so we can track him.

Following the aura thread, I can't help but have a bad feeling. 

"Uvo please be ok" 

We were sitting in the car until we all jumped out except for Nabu. The car began to shrink and turn into a little pouch. 

We all quickly figured out that the nin user who did this most likely has the items for the auction. 

People came to kill us but we seem to beat them to it, ending up attacking each other we continue our journey to save Uvo. 

Feeling my phone vibrate a bit, I look down at it to see a text from Gon, "If you see Kurapika please stop him from doing something he'll regret. I think revenge is taking over. If you see the Phantom Troupe, DON'T TELL HIM! Call me when you're free."

That gut feeling becomes stronger.

~Timeskip~

Knocking out the guards we take their clothes. Rushing over I give Uvo a hug, his big brother mode left his body as rage took over. 

"I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL I KILL THE CHAIN USER!" I sighed, "His name is Kurapika and we need to find him. He probably already relocated, let's stop somewhere and regroup." He destroys throw the wall "WERE THE FUCK IS HE!"

Shizuku looks around, "They probably left because you were so loud."

Phinks frowns, "Whatever! Let's get out of here! Our mission is done."

Uvo shouts, "YOU TELL THE BOSS IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I SETTLE THINGS WITH THE CHAIN USER!"

A/N - Sorry it's so short, school just started... But don't worry! Tomorrow I'll start the next chapter of New Beginning!