Chapter 25 - Not Over Yet

(y/n) POV

The game goes back and forth until Gon is back in the game, leaving my favorite boys. 

Gon's nen is powerful, almost matching Razor's power, but the man is one step ahead of him using his body to slow the momentum of the ball. 

Killua, Gon, and Hisoka combined their power and force to catch the ball. 

Gon's nen only grows stronger, Razor bumps the ball, causing him to lose. Gons faint from exhaustion which. Anger fills my body but I quickly swallow it, 'He hurt my brothers.'

After the game, Razor talks to Gon about his father. 

Once he was done I asked him if I can talk to him in private. 

Once the others went ahead, I grab his chin roughly, "If you hurt my little bros ever again~ I'll beat your ass!" 

Razor pales nodding his head slowly, I gave him a warm smile and patted his shoulder, "Thank you for helping them grow, due to this I won't rip off your head! And I love you nen it looked so cool!!!!" 

I laugh, covering his mouth as I break his arms, muffling his screams I let him go. Watching him fall to the ground I wave goodbye before returning to the others. 

Once we retrieve a new card Hisoka and I left the others. 

~Timeskip~

The next day we meet up with the Phantom Troupe to discuss the exorcist we found. 

Finding out that Kalluto joined the troupe led us to drown each other in hugs. He was always quiet but affectionate when he was around me. 

In my eyes, he's like a black cat, a cute adorable black cat who wants tuna and shrimp. 

Once we pin down the exorcist, he decides to help us, allowing us to return to the real world. 

Machi tells me that she'll call if she ever needs help with her "relationship" with Chrollo. Parting with Kalluto, I shower him with hugs and plenty of head pats.

With a new mission completed Hisoka and I go to a hot spring to make up for our little interruption.