Chapter 35

Last day of the tour

I watched Austin as he typed on his phone. Zach, Alex, Robert, Austin, and I were on our way back to San Antonio. Back home. This whole tour has been amazing. I'm so lucky to have this opportunity. Just like I planned, I learned everything... Well Almost everything about Austin.

I remember when we were sitting at a restaurant in Chicago and we ordered their deep dish pizza.

"Oh my god I'm in heaven," Austin said deeply, rushing the pizza into his mouth. He quickly made a satisfaction face after.

I giggled, "So you love pizza?"

He nodded, "More than you could imagine."

"Well that's another thing I learned about you," I smiled.

He shoved another piece of pizza into his mouth and tried to smile, "Right. You almost know everything about me."

I took a bite of my pizza and knitted my eyebrows together, "I don't know everything yet?"

He shook his head, "It's impossible to know everything about me in a month. It's going to take a lifetime."

I watched him as he continued, "I want to know everything about you too."

I nodded, "Yeah but how are we.."

Austin chimed in, "Well were more than likely going to get married one day right? Then we'll have the rest of our lives to learn everything about eachother."

I remember getting instant butterflies. Were more than likely going to get married one day right? Those words swarm in my mind and made me smile. Thinking about Austin and I having kids, growing old together felt like something that was meant to happen. Something that I can see happening. Something I'm looking forward to.

Austin looked up from his phone and smiled at me, making me look the other way blushing.

"I can't believe it guys," Robert stated breaking our concentration on other things.

Austin put down his phone and folded his hands, "What?"

"That this tours over.." Robert stated in a mellow tone.

I nodded my head. This tour did go by fast. I wish I could just do it all over again, which probably will happen. Mike has been talking to Austin about having his very own tour. They just need to get him in Miami over the summer to create an EP then he's set.

Austin looked at Robert,"Well it's not over just yet."

We all looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Zach asked while fixing the chain around his neck.

Austin took the snapback he was wearing off then ran his fingers through his hair. He put the hat on backwards and smiled, "Well I wanted it to be a surprise..."

I interjected, "Tell us!"

He let out a little laugh, "Okay fine. Well were going to stop in Miami for two days. No shows or anything. Just two days of fun between us 4. It's a way of me saying thank you for coming on this trip with me."

All the boys got excited looks on their faces.

"Really? Thanks man, you really didn't have to.." Alex stated.

Austin shook his hand like it was no big deal, "I wanted to."

I smiled. I was going to make the most of these two days before we were back to school.

"I'm so not ready to go back to school," I stated shaking my head, letting my wavy hair fall over my shoulders.

Robert turned to Austin, "Did you talk to Mike about the homeschooling yet?"

I looked at Austin as he bit his lip.

Mike told Austin, in private, that he doesn't think he should go back to school. That he should be homeschooled because his schedule is going to be hectic now that his career is taking off. There are going to be days, maybe weeks where he won't be able to make it to school because he'll be down in Miami in the studio or he might be at award shows, concerts, all of that. Austin told him that he would think about it and by the look of his face right now, I know he decided. You could tell he wanted to stay in school for us but we told him whatever's easier for him. We also reassured we would see him all the time even if he doesn't go to school with us anymore.

He continued to bite his lip then nodded his head, "Yeah I did. And I've thought about it.."

Austin was sitting across from me on the other couch with Zach. I was next to Alex and Rob was once again in that damn recliner. He practically lived in it.

We all watched him.

".. And I decided I'm going to take up his offer of being homeschooled. I just need to focus on my career from now on." He said with a smile. He looked over at me to see my reaction. Mainly if I approve.

I smiled along with him, "Whatever's best for you, Austin."

Rob got up from the recliner and nudged his fist into Austin's shoulder, "We'll bother you everyday, don't even worry about that."

Robert and Austin both let out a laugh while Rob continued to walk to the kitchen, Zach following him.

Alex chimed in, "I wake up everyday and I still can't believe how far you've come."

Austin grinned watching his best friend speak.

"It seems like just yesterday we created ShootUsDown and made those silly videos," Alex smiled.

" 'It's liquid, stupid' " Austin mimicked Alex from the video.

They bother began to laugh and then Alex let out a breath, "I'm proud of you bro."

I smiled as Austin never took his eyes off Alex. Listening to every word he said. You could tell Austin and Alex had a tight bond. They were literally like brothers.

"Thanks man." Austin grinned.

I got up from the couch.

"Come here!" I shouted at Austin.

He got up, looking a little confused, until I grabbed my one arm around his neck and my other arm around Alex's neck.

"GROUP HUG BECAUSE THAT WAS THE CUTEST CONVERSATION IVE EVER HEARD." I interjected.

They began to laugh as we huddled together in our group hug.