Chapter 15

Chapter 15:
"You were the best thing, that's ever been mine"

Authors note: I only got 1 vote on chapter 14. Please start voting more. This takes me a lot of time to write and do.

________

Austin's POV:

I parked my Red Range Rover in my usual spot that Monday morning. I hopped out of the soft, leather seat and grabbed my book bag. I walked inside of the school toward my locker. As I got to it, I opened it up and threw my bag into it and grabbed my history book. Once I turned to my left, I noticed Bella leaning against her locker. Right next to her was Mike. I stood there and watched as she laughed at something he said.

Don't do anything, Austin.

Don't hurt him.

Keep walking.

I finally moved and began walking down the hallway. Because history was down the left hallway, I had to pass them up.

"Hey Isabella." I said giving my best smile. I then winked and kept walking without looking at Mike. As I was a little farther away, a smirk appeared on my face. I knew I pissed him off because I heard him say something like 'what the hell is his problem'.

I sat in my seat in history class waiting for Bella to come in. Soon after I sat down, her and Mike walked in. She sat down in her usual seat next to me with Mike in front of her.

She looked over at me and smiled. She moved her hand so that she was waving to me. I knew she couldn't say it out loud because Mike was in front of her, but even the silence felt as good as if she said it out loud.

She turned to face the front. But I watched her as she paid attention to Mr. Gray. Her green eyes always lit up when she found something interesting. I watched as she bat those long black eyelashes. She was flawless. I just wanted her all to myself.

......

At the end of the day, Alex, Zach, and Robert walked out with me to the parking lot where our cars were.

"Oh god, I was practically asleep during math today." Robert said shaking his head.

I laughed, "What class are you even awake in?"

Robert paused for a second, "I'm actually awake during English because I sit next to Stacie Marin. She's hot."

"Oh guys I just remembered!" Zach shouted. "I asked Mike about the soccer game and there's one Saturday from 4-5:30."

I licked my lips, "Alright, our plan better work."

"It will. The master is never wrong." Alex smiled as he put his hands as a monk and bowed down.

We all walked over to my car and stood there for a couple minutes. As we stood there, I saw Bella coming out of the building with Mike. He began talking to her and then kissed her lips.

Contain yourself Austin.

They both then walked opposite directions. We stayed silent as we saw Mike walk to the very back of the parking lot.

"Why would he park all the way back there? Juniors are supposed to park here." Robert stated motioning to where we parked our cars.

I watched as he made his way to the little silver car. There was someone in the drivers seat.

"Make sure he doesn't see you." I whispered to the guys as I hid behind my car. I squinted my eyes and saw it was a girl in the passenger seat.

"Dude, that's the girl that he was all touchy touchy with at the tournament!" Zach whispered loudly.

I watched him as he made his way into the passenger seat and kissed the girl on the lips. They then drove off.

I turned around and saw Alex with his phone out.

"Just in case our plan doesn't work, I have a picture of him getting into the car and kissing that girl." He scrolled through his phone and showed me the pictures.

"I can't believe he-" I began to say but I saw Zach, Alex, and Roberts eyes shift behind me. I turned around and followed their stare.

"Hey," Bella said walking towards me.

"Oh, um hey." I replied, trying not to sound distracted even those I was by what Mike just did.

"Hi guys." She smiled, waving to Zach, Robert, and Alex.

They said hi back.

"Well we better get going. Lots of homework." Alex exclaimed. I knew he was lying.

I waved bye to them as they drove off.

"So what's up?" I asked. She seemed a little different for some reason.

She squinted her eyes because of the sun, but I was able to still see her light green eyes. "I'm sorry about Mike. He can be a jerk about things."

More like everything.

"Don't worry about it. I don't pay attention to him anyways." I replied with a grin.

A smile appeared on her face as the wind blew her long straight hair back. She ran her fingers through her hair, making me weak.

I wanted to ask her if she decided who she wanted to be with yet but I knew after Saturday, it wouldn't be him. So I kept my mouth shut.

"Are you going to Mike's soccer game this Saturday?" I asked, starting to put this plan into action.

She shook her head, "I wasn't planning on it. Why?"

I cleared my throat, "I kinda want to go. I haven't seen our soccer team play since freshman year. So I was wondering if you wanted to come with me."

Her eyes lit up. "Yeah! I'll go. I won't tell Mike I'm coming because then if he saw you with me, he'd kill you."

I smirked, "He can't kill me. I'd knock him to the ground before he put a finger on me."

Her lips formed a grin as she giggled. I could listen to her laugh all day.

"Alright, so pick me up on Saturday." she said walking backwards toward her car.

"You got it." I interjected as I got into the drivers seat.

I watched her to make sure she got to her car safely and she did. Then I started up the car and drove off.

Pretty soon, I'll be able to call her mine. I was so close to success that I could taste it on the tip of my tongue.

Authors note: I only got 1 vote on chapter 14. Please start voting more. This takes me a lot of time to write and do.