Chapter 32

Austin's POV while Bella is leaving the crowd of people.

I reached the table where all the drinks were held. I licked my lips as I looked around, trying to find a cooler that would contain Dr. Pepper. I looked through all most all the coolers, not finding it, until I heard a voice which stopped me.

"Hey,"

I rolled my eyes before turning around. Once I was facing her, I crossed my arms.

"Hi," I said in an unenthusiastic voice.

I remember when I dated Taylor in the 8th grade. It shouldn't even be called dating because everything that happens before highschool, shouldn't even be counted.

And trust me, I don't want it to count.

Taylor was probably the most controlling girl I've ever met in my life. She always tried taking advantage of me by making me help her with math homework and every time it led to me doing it for her. Basically all she ever did was use me because she knew she could.

But what really makes me hate her of all the things she's done, is that she broke up with me because she was "embarassed" on how I made YouTube videos of myself singing. She said I would never make it. She said that I'm wasting my time doing it and that being a singer would be the last thing that would ever happen to me.

That's why I didn't tell Isabella. I was scared. Scared that she would tell me the same thing as Taylor. But after getting to know her, she earned my trust and I regret not telling her freshman year. She would have been the exact opposite of Taylor. Bella would have supported me back then the way she does now and I couldn't thank her enough.

"What are you looking for?" Taylor asked pointing to the coolers.

None of your business is what I wanted to say.

"Dr. Pepper." I stated flatly.

She bit her lip then eyed me as she walked to the cooler under the table. She opened it up then grabbed a Dr. Pepper.

"Here," she smiled handing me the soda.

I took it from her hand and mumbled, "Thanks."

I was so close of just walking away. I'd rather talk to one of my haters than her. I just can't stand her it's unreal.

"Well bye," I said beginning to turn to walk away.

A hand grabbed my wrist as she stated, "Wait!"

"What do you want Taylor?" I snapped. I held firmly onto my drink with my other hand.

She raised her eyebrows in shock but that didn't stop her, "I'm sorry about what I said in junior high."

I clenched my jaw.

"We were so young and I was just so stupid. I mean look at you now.." Taylor sweet-talked moving her hands up my chest to my shoulder.

I took a step back to move away from her but my butt hit the table. I was stuck.

All I wanted to do was get away from her. I wanted to get back to Bella.

"What, so you only like me now because I'm famous?" I snapped at her, hopefully making her release her grip. It didn't.

"Not true.." Taylor whispered getting closer. "I could treat you so much better than her."

I shook my head trying to think of a way out.

Her face was coming closer to mine, I have to get out.

"Stop!" Bella shouted out of no where, pushing Taylor off of me.

Taylor fell to the floor and remained silent.

"Bella.." I stated reaching for her hand but she snapped it back.

I looked up from her hand to her face and noticed her smeared makeup and tears in her eyes. Oh my god she thinks I was cheating on her.

"What were you doing Austin?!" She shouted at me. Her green eyes over flooding with tears.

"I wasn't doing anything I swear!" I said to her. She has to believe me.

Tears began rolling down her cheeks, "I almost passed out waiting for you in there!" She motioned to the dance floor.

"Just so you can make out and get with that fake Barbie!" She shouted once more. This time with anger instead of saddness.

"She tried pulling that off on me! I wasn't going to let her do it!" I shouted back. Why doesn't she understand? I would never do that to her.

She put her hair behind her ears as she watched me. I didn't know what she was thinking. Her face was pale and tears were still rolling down her cheeks.

I opened my arms, about to pull her into my embrace but she backed up. She began shaking her and sniffled.

"I saw you both, Austin. Don't act like I didn't." She stated strongly.

I started to get frustrated.

"What makes you think I would do that to you? I'm not Mike, Bella! I actually respect girls. It hurts me that you would think that I would do something like this!" I shouted. Why would she think I would do this. After everything we went through? I opened up to her, told her some things I've never told anyone. And she thinks I would do this?

She closed her mouth and formed a straight line. She starred at me, expressionless. I watched her too.

Before I knew it Bella looked down and walked away, her back facing me.

"Bella, wait.." I called out following her but she picked up her pace and was out the door before I could reach her.