Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

"You spin my head right round."

The next morning I woke up renewed. After I cracked yesterday, I decided I'm never doing it again.

I got ready for school and put on Jean capris with a white lace top. I parted my hair in the middle today than ran out the door so I wasn't late for school.

As soon as I got to school, I went to my locker and got my books for history. Aka the worst class ever for two reasons: it's boring and Austin's in my class. I grabbed my books in my locker but I was suddenly startled my a tap on my shoulder.

"Oh my gosh you scar-" I started to say turning around, thinking it was Mike, but stopped.

It was Austin.

"Didn't mean to scare you there." He said smiling with his perfect teeth from the braces he used to wear. His smile with braces was perfect, but now, it was double the perfection.

"Yeah well you did." I said turning back around to get my books.

"I was wondering if I could, uh, talk to you before class." he said. His voice got deeper.

I grabbed my things and turned around, "I don't want to be late for class, sorry."

I started to walk away until he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall.

"Austin! Let go right now!" I said yanking but it was no use.

He opened up the janitors closet as he pulled me in there with him. He shut the door and turned on the light.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked angrily.

He ran his fingers through his hair, "It was my only way to get you to talk to me. I know you're avoiding me."

I placed my books on the shelf where all the different sprays were.

"Well what did you expect? Me to be all over you like the rest of those girls?" I said. I knew he heard the anger in my voice.

"No I just-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"I want nothing to do with you. You came into my life and turned my world go upside down. Then you left. Without any warning or anything. You lied to me. I don't want anything to do with a liar." I said practically yelling.

He looked at me in shock, "I- I turned your world upside down?"

I looked at him suspiciously then cleared my throat. "You did and apparently, I didn't do that to yours. But I don't even care because it was 2 years ago and it's other with. I have a boyfriend and you have millions of pretty girls drooling and following you everyday. Go mess with one of them."

I grabbed my books as he stood there, speechless.

"Move over." I said as he was standing in front of the door. He looked at me then at the ground and moved over. I yanked opened the door and stormed out. Leaving him alone in the closet.

___________________________________

That weekend, my cousin was getting married so I had to go to her wedding. I asked Mike to come with me but he had a soccer tournament. I curled my hair, wore a baby blue dress with nude heels. It felt good to dress up.

I walked downstairs and Nick gave me a weird look.

"Why do you look so fancy?"

I gave him my 'are you kidding' face then replied, "Oh I don't know maybe because were going to a wedding. Do you want me to wear sweats or something?"