Chapter 30

"Austin!" The girl said once more as she arrived close.

I could now see her face and what she looked like. Her bleach blonde hair was up in a pony tail with a huge bow. Her blue eyes were brought out by the thick eyeliner she wore around her eyes. She was also in a cheerleading uniform, which was really weird. She was somewhat pretty, not someone I could see Austin dating.

I looked over at Zach, Rob, and Alex and they all looked over at me with nervous faces. Who is this girl?

She approached Austin and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a hug. Austin awkwardly hugged back placing his hands on her back.

"Hey," he stated as he pulled away.

She totally ignored me and didn't even look at me once. She just kept her stare on Austin.

She smiled and tilted her head, "How've you been? I haven't seen you in so long!"

Austin quickly looked over at me with a weird look on his face, then looked back at her. "Um, yeah I've been good. Uh, this is my girlfriend Isabella."

His hand moved to my side as he pulled me next to him.

She finally looked at me.. And not in a good way. Her smile faded as she eyed me from head to toe.

Once she was done, she looked straight into my face and gave a evilish grin, "Hi I'm Taylor." She brought out her hand, wanting me to shake it.

"Austin's ex girlfriend." She added as I took her hand.

My hand quickly lost grip when she said that. I moved it back to my side and looked at Austin. He was already looking at me, his cheeks flushed. Maybe anger in his eyes.

I knew Austin had an ex girlfriend but I never thought I would actually have to meet her.

"Um, hi." I stated itching my other arm because of the awkward tension.

Taylor began to laugh, "Let's not make this more awkward than it already is! Austin and I dated long time ago, wasn't it like 8th grade?"

She turned toward him and batted her eyelashes. I was about to rip them out. What the hell was she even doing in LA wearing that stupid cheerleading outfit. God I hated her already.

"Uh, yeah I guess." Austin stated, obviously wanting nothing to do with the conversation.

I could tell what she was trying to do. She was trying to get me jealous but it wasn't working. It was making me angry of all things. If she thinks she can play this game with me, then I can too.

Since Austin lost grip of my waist when he pulled me close, I quickly grabbed his hand and locked my fingers with his. I watched him as he looked down at our hands then up at me. A smile grew on his face as it did on mine.

Take that Taylor.

I looked back over at Taylor who stood there with a blank expression. An expression that read "try not to look like you care".

"So," I stated, still locked with Austin's fingers. "Do you normally walk around LA with a cheerleading uniform on?"

She studied me for a few seconds then answered, "Usually I'm back home in Texas but I have a cheerleading competition here in an hour. My friend Nat and I decided to do a little shopping."

"But she's taking forever in that store so I walked out on her." Taylor added.

I nodded. I didn't know what else to say. Alex, Rob, and Zach haven't said one word yet and Austin's trying to avoid talking as much as possible.

"So.." I said slowly. What else do I even say? It's not like I know or like the girl.

She bit on her bottom lip then looked up like she thought of a brilliant idea, "Hey are you guys doing anything tonight?"

Austin looked over at me as I spoke, "Nope, why do you ask?"

"Well were throwing a party at this under 21 club after the cheer competition since it's our last one for the year.. You guys should come." She raised her head high, as if she was the queen of the place.

Austin spoke up, "I don't think we-"

I interrupted him, "We'll be there."

Taylor raised her eyebrows. Austin narrowed his eyes at me.

"Alrighty, it's called Club Galaxy. Be there at 7." She stated as she backed away since her friend, I'm guessing is Nat, walked out of the store.

They walked the other direction so their backs were facing us. Taylor walked with sass and I know what she was trying to do.. Get Austin to notice her ass.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Austin who was still starring at me. Not even paying attention to Taylor.

"Why'd you say that?" He snapped.

I've never seen Austin mad until now. His eyebrows were knitted together and his jaw clenched a little.

And honestly, I don't know why I said we would go. Either because I'm just looking for some fun or because I want to make Taylor jealous just like what she was trying to do to me.

"Because I think it sounds fun." I lied.

His angry expression smoothed out and relaxed, "You don't think this is awkward at all? Because it is for me."

I watched him as his eyes moved from my lips back to my eyes.

He sighed, "Fine we'll all go because we can't just not go now."

Maybe I should have let Austin say no. Maybe I should be the bigger person and not stoop low to Taylor's level. But maybe this party will actually be fun and Taylor won't turn out to be who I think she is.. Or what she's trying to do.

Austin turned back around where Zach, Rob, and Alex stood.

"I think it sounds pretty fun, bro." Rob stated shrugging his shoulders.

Austin stayed quiet for awhile and nodded his head, "Okay. Let's go get ready then."

**

A/N: get this to 20 votes and I'll update!

also comment what you're thinking of the chapter.