Chapter 16

Chapter 16:
"You got my head in the Clouds."

I got ready around 3 o'clock on Saturday. Austin was going to come pick me up at 4 so we could go to the soccer game. I put on a pair of dark, jean capris and a loose gray over the shoulder shirt. I put my straight hair in a loose pony tail and threw on a pair of white converse. I headed downstairs and sat in the living room, waiting for Austin to text me that he's here.

"So how's it like having two boyfriends?" Nick smirked as he scrolled through his IPhone.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I dont have two boyfriends, you loser."

He gave me his 'do I look stupid face', "I know you like Austin. It's so obvious."

I scrunched my eyebrows at him as my cheeks got a little warm, "It isn't obvious."

"So it is true." He smiled, trying to get it out of me.

I shook my head, "No it's not true."

"Bella you're so lying to yourself right now. I saw you guy's at the wedding, dancing and just staring at eachother and all that gross stuff." He stated making a disgusted face.

I didn't answer him back. How is he seeing these things when I couldn't even see them myself? I'm forcing myself to like Mike again even when I know it can't happen as long as Austin's around.

I sat on the white leather couch until suddenly there was a knock at the door. Austin told me he would text me when he's here, not knock at the door? Right when I got up to get it, my mom was already there to open it.

"Hi Austin!" I heard her say. "Come on in"

I stood in the spot where I was sitting and didn't move.

"Hey Bella," Austin smiled as he walked into the living room where I was standing. His eyes scanned my body but quickly looked away as I made eye contact with him.

He was wearing these dark jeans with a black hoodie that had the words "Trukfit" in white on the chest of it. He had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and wore a red beanie that had the words "VanCity" on it. Let me tell you, he could work a beanie.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at him or go?" Nick chimed in.

I shook my head quickly and smacked his arm. Austin laughed as he looked down at the ground. His cheeks were blushing.

"I'm ready to go." I said grabbing my purse that slung over my shoulder.

"It was good seeing you again, Mrs. Jones." Austin said with a grin as walked out of the door.

She smiled back, "You too, Austin! Drive safe. Bye Isabella!"

I waved to her before I jumped into his Red Range Rover.

"Wow," I said as I looked at the interior of the car. "I really like your car."

He smiled as he rubbed the steering wheel, "Me too."

I shook my head and laughed. I put on my seat belt and then we drove off.

"Well it's 3:35 right now, I think maybe we could stop somewhere before we go?" He asked as he stared straight ahead at the road. He had an amazing side view. Even though he was a famous singer, he could be a model too.

"Okay, where to?" I asked, watching him as he concentrated on the road.

"Oakwood Park." He said then looked at me. My heart stopped. Oakwood Park was the place where Austin and I had our first kiss. Our first ever hang out too.