Chapter 21

Chapter 21:
All I want is the taste that your lips allow

As I walked down the sand of the beach, Austin was by my side. His hand held tightly onto mine. The breeze of the wind felt great on my skin.

Austin suddenly stopped and turned. He grabbed my other hand and smiled.

"Isabella.." He began to say. The wind blew his hair just a little bit, but his face was still flawless.

"Yes, Austin?" I replied.

"You're taking him away from us."

"Wait what?" I said looking at him. But he hadn't said anything. I looked to my right and all of a sudden I saw thousands of girls running.

I turned back to face Austin but he was gone. I starred at my hands. I didn't feel him leave.

Right when I turned to face the swarm of girls, a heavy-set brunette swung a baseball bat at my head then-

I quickly opened my eyes. My body jolted upward and everything was familiar. I was in my room, in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 2 am. It was a dream.

I ran my fingers through my hair and laid back down.

Hours ago, we confirmed to E!News we were dating and ever since then, I couldn't stop thinking. I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm going to do. Austin's so used to the spotlight life, how am I supposed to get used to it like him? When my parents came to pick me up at Austin's, they came inside and talked to Rocco and Michael. They told them everything: how my life is going to be different. I sat there looking at their reactions. They didn't know how to come about it. They asked many questions and Rocco and Michael answered them

"Are paparazzi going to follow her too now?"

"More than likely."

"Is she still aloud to go to the same Highschool?"

"Yes, unless the other kids give her a rough time about it."

"Is she going to be traveling with Austin? To his shows and such?"

"If she wants."

Never would they have thought that I would date someone who had such a special life. I didn't like Austin for the money or fame. Freshman year, I had no idea that he was trying to become a singer. I thought he was a normal person like me until I found out the truth and it still didn't change anything. Austin's always going to be that normal guy I met in the 9th grade, all of this sounds so unreal to me still.

When we got into the car to go home, I remember my mother saying, "Is this even worth it, for some guy?"

"He's not 'some' guy, Mom." I had started to say.

He's not just some guy. He's my best friend. He's my joker and favorite listener. He's the person I lean on when things get rough. He's the reason why I can't sleep at night because he's always on my mind. He's where my thoughts go in class and can't concentrate. He's my forever.

"He's the only person I ever want to be with and I can't help falling in love with him."

She starred at me for a couple seconds then looked at my dad. He was very quiet.

"What do you think Andrew?" She asked.

He looked at her then back at the road, "I think Isabella's a smart girl who knows how to make good decisions. She's going to be 17 soon so I think it's time for her to do what she thinks is best for her."

My mom was quiet for the rest of the night.

---

I woke up to Nick pushing me and yelling for me to wake up.