Chapter 28

Tour Day 2

We walked down the big hallway of this grand hotel. It was so modern and beautiful. The hallway was a cream color with a darker shade of cream for the border. The floor was a crystalline tan color with shining chandeliers hanging from the ceiling as you walked. Let me tell you, Rocco and Mike could pick hotels. This one was just the most fanciest, updated hotel I've ever been to.

"Your room is right here to the left," A man, who I suppose works here, motioned to the door whose number said 74.

"74?" Austin asked in a deep voice.

The man nodded his head, "Yes, sir. Is that okay?"

Austin nodded his head quickly, "Oh yeah, definitely. It's just I swear that numbers been haunting me since it was my football number years ago."

He played football. Another new thing I learned.

The man smiled, "Oh okay. Well I hope you enjoy your day here."

Mike and Rocco thanked the man as we went inside the room.

"Woah. All this and were only staying until the show." Josh, one of Austin's dancers, stated in awe as he dropped his bag on the floor.

It was 1 pm in the afternoon and finally in Miami. The ride did start to get everybody a little cranky. Austin kept asking me, "How many more hours?" and I would keep telling him, "10" "7" and so on until we finally arrived. I wanted to stay in the hotel and just sleep in the big comfy bed but were only using the hotel to get Austin and the rest of us ready for the show. As soon as at show ends tonight at 11:30 pm, we have to hit the road to get to Baltimore, Maryland.

"This place is dope," Robert stated walking through the door with his carry on bag.

Mrs. Mahone, Rocco, and Mike came right after through the door.

"Okay everybody," Mike started to say. "Get ready now because were going to hit the arena at 2:30 to make sure the lights, mic, and everything's set. Then we will come back at 4 and leave for sound check at 6:00."

I nodded my head along with what he was saying. All this sounds so unreal. How does Austin do all this? It's like he never gets a break, but I know he loves what he does.

Right as I about to grab my bag and head to the bathroom to change into my concert clothes, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I turned my head to the side and he kissed my cheek.

"Are you as excited as I am?" Austin asked into my ear.

I nodded my head and turned so I was facing him. His hands were still settled on my waist. I brought my hands up to his chest.

"Of course." I stated as I looked up at him. He was a lot taller than me even though I was pretty tall myself. I loved it because I could lay my head on his chest and hear his heartbeat.

I watched him as his hazel eyes moved to the left and right. I followed his eye movement and noticed we were the only ones in the room. Everyone must of left to get ready.

His eyes moved down so they looked into mine. A little smirk appeared on his face as he leaned in kiss me. I kissed back, craving his lips. It's like he always steals my breath away and his kisses give me air. His lips always tasted sweet and were always soft. I've never seen a guy who had fuller and nicer lips than Austin. The moment you look at them, you just instantly want them against yours. It's definitely one of his best features.

"Hey, Austin which mic do you-" I heard Alex say but stopped.

Austin and I quickly pulled back and looked over at the doorway which stood Alex.