Chapter 26

November- Tour

Today's the day. The day which begins the longest I'll ever be without seeing my family. The day I'll get to be Austin everyday and see what he does best. Adrenaline rushed through me as I carried my suitcase down the staircase, holding the extra bags I also brought over my shoulder and under my arms.

"Jeeze I think you packed enough for two years, Bella." Nick said sitting on the couch, not even bothering me to help carry my bags.

"Well," I said between heavy breaths "I am going to be gone for a month, I can't forget anything."

Nick smirked, "I think you should stay for two years.. Maybe more."

Once I reached the ground, I rolled my eyes at him and kept walking.

My dad walked around the corner and saw the bags, "Nick, why didn't you help your sister over here? She looks like a bell-boy." He grabbed the bags under my arms.

Nick continued to sit on the couch, "She needs some muscle."

"What, are you going to throw a 'Bella's finally leaving' party or something?" I stated starring at him. He keeps cracking jokes today, acting unaffected that I'm leaving for a month. I guess he doesn't really care.

He looked over at me and bit his lip, "No.. You know I'm going to miss you.. Well only a little bit."

My eyes lit up and a smile formed on my face.

"I only said a little bit, don't get too excited."

I quickly let go of the suitcase and ran over to him giving him a big bear hug. He may be the most annoying little brother ever but he is my only brother and I love him.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Don't do anything stupid without me okay?" I slowly let go and put my hand on his head, messing up his hair.

He nodded, "You too."

I turned back around and grabbed my suitcase. The clock read 10 am. Austin and his crew should be here any minute. I half ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I let out a huge breath and looked at myself in the mirror.

You could do this Bella. It's going to be fun.

The truth is, I'm nervous. I haven't been away from my family longer than 2 days. Thinking about a month makes my stomach turn but I'm 17 years old. I have to grow up someday.

Leaving my family isn't the only thing that's making me nervous. I'm worried about his fans. How they'll react to me if they see me at the show, which of course they will. What if they hate me? All these swirled in my mind but I just have to do it. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. I don't have an Instagram, but I do have a twitter. I'm not usually on it because I'm not very fond of social media but I've been on it lately to talk to some Mahomies. My notifications are usually so bare and boring with no interactions but now,they're filled. Most of the tweets consisted of:

I hope to meet you at Austin's show!

Austin's happiness means the world to me, if you make him happy- then I'm happy!

You guys are my OTP!

So many different tweets I've recieved. I try to reply to as many as I can, reminding them how they're Austin's number 1 and I love them just as much as he does.

I haven't found many hate tweets to me. Maybe 3 but that's it so far. I hope that's it.

My thoughts quickly vanished after I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Isabella, they're here!" My mother shouted through the door.

I turned my head toward the door and responded, "I'll be out in a minute."