Til I Find You (An Austin Mahone Fanfic)

hey guys! I hope you guys please read my fanfic because I'm so excited to be writing it! it's going to start off in 2011 and make it's way to 2013. there's going to be a lot of twists and turns that will keep you wanting to read!

Follow me on twitter - @mahonesmoment :) ok ily bye!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1
"The Start of Something New"

A week passed.
Two weeks passed.
A month passed.
A month and two weeks passed,

And Austin still wasn't back.

I tried calling his cell but I only got his voicemail. Everyone always asked me where he went and all I could say was "I don't know" because it's true. I don't know where the hell that kid went. First he comes into my life and changes it, then leaves it suddenly. I just hope he's okay.

Saturday afternoon, I road my bike to Austin's development. I remember us talking about where he lived and how excited we were when we found out we live only a couple streets away from eachother. It seems like so long ago.

I drove down the streets, on that beautiful September day. I passed each house until I found the house with the numbers "757". I road up the driveway and parked my bike. I used my fingers and combined my hair down so it wasn't all messy from the wind. I walked up on the porch of his house then knocked.

No answer.

I knocked one more time.

Still no answer.

Maybe they went somewhere for the day? I thought. As I walked down the porch, I heard a lady next door raking leaves say, "Are you looking for the Mahones?"

"I am." I said standing in the driveway.

"Oh, girl, you're not going to find them here anymore." She said holding the rake.

______________

                                                                             2011:

I groaned as I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I pressed the sleep button and pulled the covers over my head. I just wanted to stay here and sleep all day but I knew that I couldn't because today's my first day of Freshman year. I didn't want to start Highschool. The thought of it scares me. I always see those TV shows and movies where the Freshman are always getting picked on and being thrown into lockers. I highly doubt that would happen to me but still. You never know.

As I was under the covers of my bed, there was a knock at the door which quickly vanished my thoughts about today.

"Isabella, are you still sleeping?" I heard my mother say from behind the door.

I moaned and ripped the covers off of me, "I'm getting up now."

"Hurry up you're going to be late!" She replied as I listened to the click of her heels walk about down the stairs.

My mom was a lawyer. I personally think she doesn't like being one. She's always complaining about how stressed she is and about how the people at her work annoy her. When she comes home, she has to deal with the sister and brother arguing from me and my brother Nick. Nick's 10 and trust me the kid can get on my nerves. We argue a lot but I mean we can't help it, that's what brothers and sisters do! As the older sister, I'm not going to take Nick's crap. But for the most part Nick isn't all that bad. When he isn't trying to make fun of me, he hangs out with my dad a lot. My dad's a chef at a restaurant so around dinner time at my house, Nick helps him cook which keeps him busy for awhile. Thank god.

I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Wow I have a lot of work to do, I thought as I saw how messy I looked. My brown hair was frizzed out from the way I slept and my green eyes looked so tired. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then got out my straightener. I normally straighten my hair unless I'm not feeling lazy and decide to curl it. But that usually never happens. Straight hair is the way to go.
After straightening my hair, I ran my fingers through it one more time to make sure it hangs right. I always get compliments about how my hair is the perfect long length but my mother always complains that's it's too long. I just block out my moms comments about my hair because there's no way I'm ever cutting it.

I put on my usual make up, mascara and lip gloss. I wasn't really into makeup that much and the reason for that is because I don't know how to put it on. I tried putting on eyeliner before and I looked like a raccoon. Not even kidding. So I decided to wait til I'm older when I actually know what I'm doing.

I threw on my outfit- dark denim jeans with a pink Hollister shirt and combat boots to top it off. Once I looked at myself I'm the mirror for one last time, I went downstairs.

"Took you long enough." Nick smirked.

"Sorry I actually like to make myself look decent unlike some people." I say sitting down at the table to eat the eggs and bacon that were placed for me.

Nick laughed, "You try but don't succeed."

"That's enough. Eat your food and get your bags ready for today." My dad said walking down the hall with his cup of coffee.

I are all my breakfast then went to grab my bookbag. My nerves were kicking in again. I just want to get this day over with. My mind wondered as I followed my mom to the car. I sat in the front while my brother sat in the back.

As my mom started the car she looked at me and smiled, "I can't believe your starting Highschool today. Are you excited"

No. I shrugged, "More nervous than excited."

She kept her left hand on the wheel as her right hand touched mine, "You'll be fine, sweetie. Both you and your brother will be!"

Nick joined the conversation and replied, "Oh I know I'll be fine! 5th grade is going to be a blast."

My mother smiled as I starred out the window at good old San Antonio.

....

Before I knew it, we reached the school.

I saw all kinds of people walking into the building or standing there talking to friends. I saw seniors, juniors, sophomores, and of course freshman.

I gulped as I starred at the school where I would soon enter.

"Alright honey I'm going to drop you off here because I need to drop Nick off at the elementary school." My mother said as the car paused by the front door.

I took a deep breath and got out of the car. Right as I was about to tell my mother bye, I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders.

I jumped and quickly turned around. Holy shit that scared me.

"DANI!" I yelled as I gave my best friend a hug. I didn't see her much this summer because she was in Florida most of the time with her family.

She saw my mom and waved, "Hi Mrs. Jones!"

My mom waved back and replied, "Hi Dani! I have to go now girls but have a good first day! Love you!"

She drove away as I walked towards the doors of the school.

"I'm so excited to start Highschool. I feel .... Older and I like it." She said laughing.

I nodded my head smiling, "Well that makes one of us."

She nudged my shoulder and grinned, "I promise this year is going to be amazing. Just watch."

I hope so, I thought as we walked into the building.