Chapter 25

Austin's POV:

Once the party was over, I drove Isabella home. We had a great time. The only thing that bothered me, was that Alex didn't bring up anything to us about him and Dani. He came over to me like nothing ever happened and Dani talked to Bella, not bringing up anything either. Bella and I just looked at each other, unassure why they didn't tell us anything about them. But we just let it go because maybe they aren't officially a couple.

"Thanks for dropping me off," Bella said with a smile. The whiskers that were drawn on her face rose with her smile.

I smiled, "Anytime."

I looked at Bella's house and through her window. By the looks of it, it looked like her parents were awake.

Right when she was about to get out of the car, I called her name. "Isabella wait."

She quickly turned back around. I loved calling her by her full name because she always gets so happy. Seeing that smile was worth everything.

"Yeah?" She asked.

I looked back at the house and at her, "Do you think we could ask your parents tonight? The tours in two days and were together so I mean.. Why not?"

She bit her lip and looked at the house, "I mean they are still up so I guess we can."

I nodded my head and turned off my car. I hopped right out and walked up the driveway to Bella's door with her. She got her key and unlocked the door.

As soon as I walked in, I was getting pelted by little objects.

"I SHALL KILL ALL THE ZOMBIES." Her little brother shouted as he had a nerf gun, shooting the little objects at us.

"You can't kill me," I said playing along. "I'm a zombie that lives forever."

"Nick, just go away." Bella stated but he ignored her.

He studied me carefully, "Fine you win this time, Zombie!"

He quickly dodged up the stairs and shut his door.

Bella shook her head, "I'm sorry about him, he's so odd.."

"It's fine, he's young so you gotta let him live a little." I stated.

"You're right.." She said looking up the stairs and then at me.

I quickly put my hand around her back and pushed her to me so that my lips connected with hers.

I slowly pulled back and she laughed, "That was random."

I smiled, "Well you said 'you're right'.. It can't just work when I say it."

Bella started laughing, "You're too cute, you know that?"

I felt my cheeks blush and stuck my hands in my pocket.

"Isabella?" Her mother said walking down the hall.

Bella straightened up and cleared her throat, "Oh, hey mom."

She walked closer and smiled at me, "Hi Austin."

"Hi Mrs. Jones" I replied.

Bella and I looked at each other then back at her mother, "We have to talk to you and dad about something."

Mrs. Jones's eyes widened, "Oh my god Isabella if you tell me you're pregnant.."

My eyes widened along with hers and Bella and I at the same time said:

"Oh my god no I'm not pregnant!" - Bella

"Nooooooooo nothing like that." - Me

Mrs. J put her hand over her heart, "Oh thank god. Okay well, um, let's go in the living room."