(Mark, you)

Hey, I need you to pick up some fruit and veggies trays from the store. And grab what ever else you would want for the party.

Okay, I will. I'm going to tell Jack really fast.

👌 Also, you better not be doing anything ridiculous.

If you consider swinging and laughing our asses off ridiculous, then I've broken a few laws.

I chuckled as I stood up, sticking my phone in my jacket pocket. Jack cleared his throat, "Um, where are you going?"

I looked back at him, "The store. Coming?"

Jack stood up quickly and got by my side as we walked down the side walk. "And may I ask why we are going to the store?"

I smiled as I looked over at his slightly confused face, "To get fruit and veggie trays for the party." I leaned closer to him. "And anything we wanted, including cookies or cake." I whispered.

Jack clapped as he quickened his pace, "Well, no time to waste then! Let's go!"

I started walking faster, trying to keep up with Jack's quick pace he had set. Jack laughed and grabbed my arm, literally dragging me. I laughed, "Jack, I'm gonna fall!" I yelled while laughing and tripping.

Jack tugged my arm, "You're an adult, you'll be fine!" (What?) He laughed as he went faster, making me almost loose my balance completely.

I started tapping his arm rapidly while gripping into it for dear life with the other hand, "Jack, I'm seriously gonna fall!" Right after I said that sentence, I tripped over something, then prepared myself for impact with the ground, squeezing my eyes shut tightly.

But that impact never came.

I slowly opened one eye to be met face to face with Jack. He had caught me. I started blushing as I realized my face was about 3-5 inches away from Jack's. The fear of falling washed away, then I could feel everything, from Jack's hot breath on my lips to his arms wrapped tightly around me, preventing me from hitting the ground.

He blushed heavily, "S-See? I told you that y-you wouldn't fall." He stood me back up straight, but I was still shocked slightly by how heavily he had blushed.

I hugged him, my arms going around his neck and my head on his shoulder, "Thank you." His arms slowly snaked around my waist, causing me to blush more than I already had. He squeezed me tightly as his face dug into my neck, pulling me as close as he could. I got butterflies in my stomach as he nuzzled his face into my neck more.

We stood like that until I heard squealing. Jack slowly pulled his head off my shoulder and looked around for the source of the high pitched sound. His gaze landed on something behind us, then his eyes went a little wide. He sighed and let me go, then turned me around and pointed to a group of four teenage girls standing near the swings, phones in hand, taking multiple pictures.

They rushed over and started talking all at once, causing a loud commotion.

"Shh, shh, hey, one at a time, please." Jack said and they all calmed down. "Now, you first." He pointed to the girl that was beside him.

She smiled widely, "Hi, Jack and (Y/n)! My name is Tiana and I am a huge fan of both of you. So, with that being said, can I get some pictures? Maybe an autograph?"

I looked at Jack and he looked back, then we both shrugged, "Yeah, sure!" We smiled at the girl then got beside her. She took a few selfies then got a sharpie out of her purse and handed it to Jack. He signed her shirt on the left side, then I signed it on the right.

She squealed then backed away, gazing at her phone. "Next!" Jack yelled in a posh accent, making all of us girls giggle.

The girl that was beside me earlier stepped up, a bright smile on her face, "Hey there! I'm Patricia! Like Tiana said, I'm also a HUGE fan of both of you! I'd like some pictures and autographs, if you don't mind."

Jack and I nodded and did the same thing as we done earlier. "Okay, who's up now?" I asked, looking between the two girls that looked very similar.

They both stepped up, the one on the right speaking, "Hello! I'm Madison and this is my twin sister, Madilynn." She pointed to her sister with her thumb, almost poking her in the gut.

"We are both really big fans, probably bigger than Tiana and Patricia combined! Well, I know I am." I heard the two girls scoff, making me want to laugh, but I held it in. "So, I was wondering if Madison and I could get a few photos, some of them goofy, and then autographs? Maybe even a hug?" Madilynn asked.

I chuckled and nodded, Jack doing the same. We posed for a 'formal' picture, then multiple goofy ones. We signed their shirts and a their phone cases, then gave them hugs.

Tiana and Patricia looked down, a slight frown on their faces, so I motioned them to come over. "Come over here and we'll give you guys hugs, too." They popped their heads up, smiled, and high-fived each other, then rushed over to us. Jack and I embraced them in individually, then the whole little group squealed.

"Oh yeah, by the way, you guys are absolutely adorable together!" Tiana squealed, causing Jack and I to look at each other, blush, then look away. The girls squealed and jumped up and down a little.

"W-We're not a couple." I said, looking off into the distance, hoping the blush would fade sooner.

Tiana shook her head, "I didn't say that you were, just that you we're cute together. You would make an awesome power couple, though!" I blushed even more, not able to look at anyone in the group.

I rubbed the back of my neck as Jack cleared his throat, "Y-Yeah, maybe, but we're not a couple." Jack chuckled as I looked over at him, my eyes huge and mouth agape. My blush increased dramatically when he smirked slightly and looked down. 'Did he just low key say he liked me?'

I heard a camera go off, then I looked over to the little group, seeing Madison with her phone. I chuckled nervously, "Maybe we would make a good couple, but we aren't together." I sighed slightly as I looked down, rubbing my left upper arm with my right hand. 'I hope Jack didn't take that as a bad hint or a turn down.' I side-eyed Jack to see that he was rubbing the back of his neck, looking upward with a deep blush.

I heard giggling as a few more pictures were taken. I snickered and looked over to the girls, a small smile on my face. I leaned over to Patricia, "Whats the ship name?" I whispered.

She smiled and whispered, "(S/n w/Jack)."

I nodded and backed away from her, looking at Jack who's blush had faded slightly. I poked his arm and jerked my head in the direction of the parking lot, "We need to go before Mark gets mad."

Jack looked at me and nodded, "Well, it was great meeting you girls! High-fives all round!" He held up his hand and the girls giggled as they smacked his hand. Jack shook his hand afterward, "You guys have a strong hit!" The girls laughed and two of them scoffed. "Bye! I hope we meet again!"

The girls started waving as Jack and I walked off and waved back, then heard chattering from the small group. We got halfway to the car then I started speaking again, "So... You think we would make a good couple?" I asked, smirking with a light blush.

Jack blushed softly and looked down, "You agreed with me."

"We'll see what happens, Jack. We'll see."

Alright! Chapter 8 coming at you with 1900+ words!

How's that for a chapter ending? Also, how did you like this chapter? Did I guess anyone's name?

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!