We HAVE to do this

Start from the beginning

"HE'S A DICK KYLE! Why can't you see that??"

"BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE!"

"Hazel, would you tell him he's a no good, playing asshole?"

"No, Haze tell her that he's a kind, thoughtful guy?"

"NOT nice!"

"NICE!"

"LOOK!" I screamed, throwing my hands up in front of them to shut them up before I strangle myself...or them. "Wether he's nice or not doesn't matter right now! He could be dead and it's all my fault. So even though he's a dick sometimes and probably deserves this, we should find"

The words shocked me, they just sort out, came out. But it's shut them up so it's fine.

"Hazel i'm so-" Rosie started but was interrupted when we heard a bang come from behind me. Jumping at the noise I jumped around, followed by Rosie and Kyle staring over my shoulders. The noise came from the window...but there's no one there?

I just shrugged it off and turned back to them.

"Lets just go look for him shall we?" I said in a calmer voice, starting to feel awkward about snapping.

"Yeah, okay"

"Sure yeah" They agreed, smiling in a way of apology.

Forget and forgive right? Specially in this situation, we haven't got time to waste settling arguments or apologising, we gotta find Ash.

.

.

.

Another 12 hours ticked by and still, no sign of Ash. It started to get dark quickly and as the sun dipped into the clouds, leaving an orange, yellow glow in the dimming blue sky, the chilly air sent goosebumps all over any bare skin.

"Guy's i'm shattered" Kyle said, a yawn breaking through as he covered his mouthed, followed by a shiver.

"Well I think I see a sign for a bed and breakfast" I pointed out, squinting my eyes at the distance sign.

"Yeah, looks like one from where i'm standing" Rosie agreed.

As we approached the building, it became clear we were no longer in the well known, busy, popular Switzerland area. The B&B was what looked like a modernised cottage. It only had 3 floors, but what very wide and the thatched roof was a sign of it's vintage wanting look.

"Hazel look! It's so cute" Rosie squealed. Kyle giggled at her 'weirdness' and shook his head.

"How can a building be 'cute'"

"I don't know, but that one just is!" She protested with a playful kick.

"C'mon then" I started, "let's get some sleep and then we can look around here tomorrow" I planned, more to myself out loud.

"Deal, I guess it's likely he's here anyway, in a quiet little area...hiding or something?" Rosie said.

"Hey! Maybe he was taken in by a witch" Kyle teased, "we should take some kind of weapon tomorrow" He added when we got to the door.

"Oh shut up" I laughed, and knocked twice.

"Hello dears! Want a room?" An old women answered, wearing a white, floral dress to her ankles and, pink fluffy slippers.

"Yea please, just anything you have available" Rosie spoke up. We always let her speak to grown-ups, she always knows what to say.

"Of course, come on in, it's chilly out there! I'll get you joint rooms?" She offered to which Rosie simply smiled and nodded and began to follow her to reception desk.

She typed something on the computer and grabbed some keys. "This way" She waved her finger at us and headed to the stairs.

"Don't you want us to pay now?" Rosie hollered as she skipped to catch up.

"Don't be daft my lovelies, you look no older than 19! Can't have you wasting your money on a room for just one night" She replied when she reached the hallways at the top of the stairs.

"Well, if you're sure" Rosie smiled.

"Positive" She replied, handing Rosie the keys.

"I've got plenty other customers to earn my money from" She added, "Hot waters on so help yourself to a hot shower or bath, breakfasts whenever you're up! No rush" She informed us. "Have a good night, sleep tight!" She added and went back down the stairs.

"Wow" I breathed out, still taking it all in.

"I know right!" Kyle added.

"Feel like i'm in a 90's film" Rosie laughed.

As if things couldn't get any weirder for us and then this happens. Although it's a real sweet hotel with the sweetest landlord, I can't wait to get back out and look for Ash.

Every time i've got into bed these last fee nights, I couldn't help but feel bad for Ash, where ever he may be, freezing cold while i'm snuggly and warm. But then, everything happens for reason.

A/N -

What do you think?

• Was there something OR someone at the window?

• Will they find ash?

• When are they gonna give up??

I know but you don't so keep reading! I kept to my weekly update ;)

I love you all!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

~Tilly_xoxo