Chapter 29-DATE pt 2

Start from the beginning

“Well that’s adorable,” I told him. He grumbled something about I am a man not adorable. But he didn’t voice this out loud trying desperately to be a good date, I guess. We got to the part where there is a dream sequence with blood and he was totally into the movie. It was sort of funny since this is a “chick flick”. I think he felt me watching him because he turned to look at me and brought his hand up to caress my cheek.

He leaned over and started slowly making his way toward my face. His eyes landed on my lips as he closed the space he shut his eyes and I knew he was going to kiss me. As his lips touched mine my body reacted in a fierce way. It was just a small soft, gentle kiss from him. But it was me who grabbed his thick black hair in both of my hands and held him to me deepening the kiss. Soon it was passionate almost to the point of being rough. Then he pulled back and looked in my eyes.

“Is this okay?” He asked. I looked at him confused I had been the one to hold him here. “I know when we met I came on too strong and I didn’t even realize it but I am trying very much to control myself with you,” he said.

“It’s more than okay Dylan. I just didn’t trust you before but now I know you are willing to be careful and not push me. I feel very comfortable with you now,” honesty dripping through my voice. He smiled the smile that reaches all the way across his face.

We had kissed on that couch until we heard the credits playing and looked over to see the names rolling on the screen and we both laughed out loud to realize we hadn’t watched the movie at all.

“Do you want to stay the night?” He asked me and I arched an eyebrow at him suspiciously. “I don’t mean it that way, although that would be fine with me too. What I meant was I would love if you slept beside me in my bed tonight. I will so my best to keep my hands to myself,” he told me and I could see truthfulness in his eyes.

“Sure I would like that,” I said.

2a.m.

I am just staring at Dylan’s sleeping form. He is curled up into the blankets that we were sharing before he decided to wrap up in them. I leaned over him and kissed his sleeping lips. They were so full and soft. I kissed his nose, it was so dominant of a feature on his face but I found it sexy. I kissed his eye lids, knowing his blue orbs lie behind these lids. Then I decided to be just the slightest bit evil to him. I grabbed the edge of the blankets and pulled until he rolled off the bed and thunked onto the floor. He shot like a bullet standing straight up looking murderously angry like he was being attacked.

“What the—“ he said as he looked all around the room before his gaze landed on an innocent looking me. He then stalked over to where I sat on the bed snuggled in the covers that I had just dumped him out of looking like a predatory cat. Hehe I just thought he looked like a cat, he would love that, but with that look on his face I don’t think I should tease him.

“You think it’s funny to fling me from my warm comfy blankets? You are gonna pay for that little girl!” he exclaimed before he jumped onto the bed landing on top of me. He began to tickle the life out of me. I was giggling like a mad woman. He stopped tickling me and I began to wonder why his hands were so still. I look where he was looking only to realize the shirt I borrowed from him had ridden up in the raucous of tickling and he seemed to be awe struck by the little bit of skin that was showing. His thumb stroked over the exposed skin on my stomach causing me to shiver and when I did he took a big gasp of air.