°•.Chapter 15.•°

Start from the beginning

"Oh, it was pretty weird," Delta chuckled. "When the Army was formed, instead of asking us to fight each other for the position, or being selected by Chaos, we were told to vote on whoever we want as leader."

Autumn blinked at her answer. "Okay, I admit. That is weird and new. I have never heard of a commander being the leader because of...a vote."

"Well, there's always a first for everything."

Paenitet then decided to cut the conversation around him. He cleared his throat, and the gazes turned to him.

"Right guys, they totally forgot about us earlier."

There were some grumbles from a few people. "Yeah. They thought they could handle everything without help. And against End, too!"

"Yeah..." The Assassin scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Well, since they didn't station us to a spot, I guess we've got to do that ourselves! One or two of us go with a group of campers to the forest, but make sure they don't see you."

"Alright." Synn had her arms crossed and her eyebrows raised. "But who's going to be with who?"

They thought of an answer to the solution. Slowly, a small grin crept on Summer's face. "How about we choose wherever we want to go, and with who?"

Startled looks were sent to him, not expecting him to be the one to come out with a solution that sounds good enough.

"And with that said, I wanna go with Winter!"

Oh, makes sense.
——————————————————
Paenitet

In the end, he did go with Winter. I could still hear the pleading that the guy did just so the cold guy would agree.

When we went outside, it seemed like the campers were still going on with their routines. Clarisse La Rue had to take over my job as the swordfighting instructor for a while, which I was grateful for. Who knows what the kids could've done with their blades without supervision.

I jogged towards them, and nodded at the daughter of Ares. She glanced at me for a quick while, before looking back at the others and yelling at the top of her lungs that I'll be taking over. With that said, she walked away and blended with the crowd.

I sighed, and began helping everyone out. I silently promised to myself, these people are going to survive this war, End or no End.

In the middle of the training, someone then approached me. Looking down, I realized that it was the girl from before, the daughter of Poseidon. A small smile immediately found it's way to my lips.

I asked her if she's ready for us to continue her training with her dagger, in which she nodded eagerly to. "Oh man," I chuckled. "Before we leave, I promise you'll be awesome with a dagger."
——————————————————
Winter

Everyone is silent. Of course they are. After all, for the rest of the day, there was no disturbance at all. And today is supposed to be the day when End will make his first move.

Apollo was done with his sun chariot for a while now. Currently, it was his twin with the moon currently visible on the clear skies.

From my peripheral view, I saw the head counselors exchange glances when they stopped staring at the moon. Barely anyone can eat now, everyone feeling as if they're being watched.

"It's no use if they're all intimidated," Spring muttered quietly from her seat. "Do they want to die?"

When I heard this, I felt a strange pull from within me. Something is telling me to stand up, and keep their hopes from diminishing. It told me to encourage them and say that everything will be fine tonight.