LII

His deep kiss continued until Natsume was on the verge of suffocating. Yuan let go of her lips but continued to roam over it, lightly brushing his lips against her, sometimes licking her lower lip. He showered her small face with kisses, kissing her forehead, eyes, cheeks, and lightly biting on her nose.

A sweet floral scent is emitting out of her body, making his mind clouded and his blood heated, unable to think of anything but her. At this moment, it seems like everything doesn't matter to him, the throne, the war, the power that he had worked hard for to obtain, just this woman in his arms is enough for him to forget everything.

Natsume feel wronged, she's being violated by another man and he's not just any other man. He's the king of Xue, the sworn enemy of the state of Ryuu, and she's the queen of Raiden Ryuu. This kind of scene can only be called madness.

Summoning all her strength that she's been trying to regain, she raised her right hand to swing it on his thick shameless face but before her slap could successfully landed on his face, he caught hold of her wrist. A clear displeasure was written all over this monarch's face, unable to accept the fact that she has never accepted any of his affections. As a monarch, confidence and being above everyone were the things that have been deeply submerged in his bones. What he wants is what he gets.

He has truly forgotten the fact that Natsume was just the same as him. Even if she came from a not so powerful clan, she became an important figure of the states. If she likes it, she likes it and if she doesn't, no one can force her. She's a queen and has the same standing of power with the King. Who dare go against her?

Angered, Yuan lowered his head to capture her lips again, kissing her roughly with no trace of gentleness, tyrannically plundering her mouth.

No matter how much she avoided his kiss, turning her head from side to side, she just can't stop him from his exploration.

He sucks her breath away, leaving her breathless and then transferring his own breath to her mouth, giving her no choice of rejecting his rough and deep kiss. His big and callused hands reached her waist, tracing her curvaceous enchanting body. His mouth parted from hers, letting her have a chance to breath before capturing it again. He didn't stopped there, his tongue trailed her lovely neck, giving her a sweet wet kisses.

Natsume's kimono has long been disheveled from her resistance, the lapels of her kimono loosened, barely hanging on her shoulders, revealing her smooth white chest and shoulders. Enticing him further.

His scorching stares admired the great view in front of him, printing this scene in his mind. Causing his throat to became dry and a feverish desire overtook him. He proceeded to kiss her, from her neck to her shoulders, leaving her skin with wet red marks.

"No... "

Drops and drops of tears were squeezed out of her eyes, full of resentment and hatred, wanting to break away from this impudent man's barbarous actions but has no strength to do so.

His hand reached her chest, ripping the red undergarment that was covering her breasts.

Before Yuan could continue to lose himself in her, he snapped out of his clouded mind when he heard her soft whimper.

When he raised his head, he was faced with her tears, face flushed, and a few strands of her hair is sticking on her face.

He feels like someone flushed him with cold water in winter.

What is he doing? His chest tightened at the sight of her distressed face.

Every drop of her tears is like a dagger piercing in his heart. He wants her right here and now, he already owned her heart or... Was it? Does he have to forced her to possess her body?

He pulled off his body on top of her, albeit his desire for her is burning. There's still a fear that he will fall out of her good graces, replacing her love for him that he used to know with hatred if he obtained her body now.

Letting out a heavy breath and avoiding the sight of her face, crying in anguish. He left with a gloomy expression, his steps were heavy as he stepped out of her chamber.

When a maid servant slided the door to close it with a wooosh, it feels like he was just thrown out of her life, leaving him with closed doors. He was overcome with guilt and regret. He turned back to the door, glaring at the servant who closed it as soon as he stepped out.

"Jun... "

His shadow guard appeared behind him and instantly knows what this monarch wants. In just a blink of an eye, the servant who closed the door died with a slash of his sword without having a chance to plead for mercy.

Yuan remembered the girl inside the chamber with tears streaking her face.

Sighing, he walked back inside the chamber. Unable to leave her in such a state.

Natsume is still lying on the bed, curled in a ball and holding her lapels closed together after her undergarment was ripped, her dress was a mess.

This time, her tears are falling like waterfalls. Crying all of her feelings out while she's still alone, she was even bawling, crying like a child. She wants to go home, and that's all she knows.

When she heard footsteps coming her way, she abruptly stopped bawling, biting on her lip to stopped herself from making any sound, although her eyes betrayed her as it continued producing more tears. Slowly raising her head, their eyes met and a flash of horror appeared in her eyes.

She crawled away from him. Unfortunately, the bed is not enough to put distance between them since the bed's other side is sticking on the wall, she met her dead end.

"Don't come near me! Or else... "

She should have such a regal aura as the queen of Ryuu but it was not threatening, instead, it drew a feeling of protecting a lovely princess with her alluring voice which she quite disliked.

He raised a brow at her threat, amused at her behavior. He actually like it when she act this way, it feels more like her. His amusement though was short lived when he noticed her trembling body, those cherry lips that still has a traces of his kiss is turning white, and her tears continue to fall one after another. He realized something that truly saddened him.

"Are you... Afraid of me?"

Natsume wanted to shout at him in anger. Who wouldn't be afraid of you in this kind of situation?! She didn't speak, letting the silence dominate them.

A hand suddenly took a hold of her wrist, pulling her again into his arms. At this moment, she was thoroughly frightened out of her wits that her mind went blank.

What surprised her was when he raised his hand very carefully to wipe away her tears.

"I... "

He seems to be struggling with his words, don't know what to say to comfort his world.

"I... won't do it again, I will never hurt you... Please... stop crying"

His arms tightened around her, a hand lovingly caressed her head, letting it passed through her hair and slowly stroked her head in such a loving manner.

Her body has long turned stiff with his current action. Exactly what is up with this monarch? To give her another fright right after the first one is something she definitely couldn't handle, her body broke into a cold sweat.

"Don't worry, I'll make you my queen today"

Another wave of fright hits her.

I know that the past few chapters are confusing and I purposely did it to make the twist and turns of the events. It will come to light after a few chapters or so, that includes Natsume and Yuta's childhood, as well as Raiden?