XLIV

Natsume just woke up from her sleep with no servants around, she called Ayano but she didn't appear. Hell! It seems like there's not a single person in her residence. She didn't hear the bustling of the servants as they worked. It's too quite, only the chirping birds and the calm morning breeze can be heard. She finds it strange, where are the servants in her residence?

She took a bath and then dress herself up before simply putting her hair in a bun, she's not an expert when it comes to those fancy complex hairstyle that Ayano usually do with her hair. When she stepped outside, the first thing she did was to find her servants and ask them where the hell they have gone to.

Natsume didn't suspect that it's an enemy who made her servants disappear. If so, they should have killed her when she's soundly sleeping between the sheets, defenseless. Someone must have dismissed her servants, but who else could have the power to dismiss the servants of the Queen? Not even the five generals, only a certain someone has a power to do it and she quickly dismissed that idea. It's too early for him to be here, it's impossible but who else could it be other than him?

When she stepped in her living room, she soon finds out the answer.

Natsume couldn't believe her eyes and blinked a multiple times, she rubbed her eyes again and widen it a little to see if the person before her is true. She's not hallucinating right? This is just the fourth year of his conquest! It's not even the fifth yet. How come that he's already here?!

Sitting lavishly on the coach just outside her room, with his arms at the back of the seat. Raiden grinned at his wife then look at her from head to toe, his grin broaden.

He stood up and walked to her, like a beast stalking its prey. Natsume abruptly step back.

There's no way.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

Natsume mentally slapped herself, of all the things that she could have asked. Her mind is in a turmoil now, it's been four years! Four freaking years! Her heart feels like it's going to flee anytime soon. His skin is no longer like a white jade before, it's now tan but that didn't lessen his beauty, he looks even more manlier and sexy with it.

Natsume thought before that she wouldn't look that tiny before him after four years. She has gotten taller and he has gotten bigger too because of his unending battles. She still look like a dwarf before him.

Raiden put his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her to him, almost crashing her into his body. He leaned down to sniff her hair.

"You have no idea how much I miss you, darling"

She wants to interrogate him but when she heard him say that, she melts in his arms. There's no way that she's going to ruin the good atmosphere today, her interrogation can wait. There's a lot of time for it. She put her arms around his neck.

Raiden tilted her chin upward with his thumb and index finger. He stared at her round clear eyes, with her long lashes fluttering, his eyes travel to her cherry lips and instantly crashed his cold lips to it. Her lips make for a heady taste as he nibbled at her lower lip, sucking it and delve his tongue deeper inside her mouth.

"Raiden..."

She whispered, igniting the fire within him. The thought of going gentle to her flew out of the window.

©Editer