the meet and greet, part 37.

{Savannah's point of view}

"What?!"

"It's better if we break up." I said, trying to hold in my tears.

"Baby, why are you saying this?" Shawn asked worriedly.

"Ever since we've been together, I only caused trouble to you and your fans. You canceled most of your shows for me, and they didn't like it. They hated me for that, because it is all my fault-"

"Princess, no no no. Don't think like that. It's not your fault."

"It is, Shawn."

"It isn't Sav. It's not your fault. They have to learn to live with it, you're my girlfriend. My priority. When we didn't know each other, my family, friends and fans were my top priority, but now you are. My fans have to deal with it."

"It still doesn't feel right, if they cared about you, they would've accepted me. But they didn't, and maybe that's because we aren't perfect for each other. Good bye Shawn."
Before he could answer, I opened the car door and walked out. I heard another door close, I figured out that it was Shawn. So, I quickly ran to the front door of my house and opened it.

"Baby, please wait!" Shawn screamed, running after me. But it was too late, I closed the door and ran upstairs with tears falling down my face.

"Sav, are you home already ?" Justin asked.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled and ran to my own bedroom. I jumped on my bed and cried, cried till I fell asleep.

{Shawn's point of view}

"Baby, please wait!" I screamed, but she quickly ran inside her house and closed the door.

I didn't want to go after her, so I decided to get back in the car. When I sat down, I thought about what Savannah said.

'Ever since we've been together, I only caused trouble to you and your fans.'
'But they didn't, and maybe that's because we aren't perfect for each other.'

Maybe we aren't 'perfect for each other', but no one is 'perfect for each other', everyone is different. It's about the way how you treat, communicate and love each other.

We aren't going to break up because of my fans. She means the world to me, she made me so happy and now I don't know what to do without her. But I know one thing for sure, I'm going to prove Savannah that she is the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't want to lose her, not now, not ever.

I got my phone and called Brian, my best friend.

"Hey Shawn, what's up?" Brian said enthusiastic.

"It's over, she broke up with me."

"Are you okay? Is that why you're crying?" He asked.

"She was talking about the hate she got from my fans while we were leaving the hospital, where they just attacked her when-"

"Whoah, they attacked her and you're not mad at your fans?"

"I don't know, you can't just attack someone, but how can I be mad at my fans? Without them, I wouldn't be where I am now."

"Shawn, you're way too Canadian. Your 'fans' attacked your fucking girlfriend! They can't do that!"

"I know, but-"

"No buts. Shawn, you're my best friend, but this is enough. You need to do something. Those fans won't feel sorry if you don't say anything, they think it was normal to attack her when she just got out of coma."

"You're right." I said, my voice cleared up and I wiped the tears away. "I need to do something."

"That's my bro!" Brian said.

"Thanks Brian. I gotta go."

"Go get your girl back!" He cheered.

"I will." I smiled and hung up.

619 words
November 8th, 2018