Chapter 30|Forever|

Start from the beginning

I shrugged it off and continued to follow Hawks.

Time skip

He and I stood on the roof of one of the tallest buildings in the city. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Broccoli Boi has sent you their location

I furrowed my brows and unlocked my phone. "Hey, Hawks, someone just sent me their location with no message. I know it's kind of random, but I have a bad feeling about it.

"If you have a bad feeling about it, go ahead. I'll stay here and payroll. Contact me if there is something serious," Hawks responded turning to me. "Stay safe, Moxie," he said in a serious tone.

I nodded my head and stood at the edge of the building. "Air, follow my hands," I whispered. I jumped off the roof and created large, constant gusts of winds that kept me in the air. I used this to get to the location as soon as I could.

I saw a building was on fire and multiple huge monsters were running around. I took out my phone. 'The Hero Killer: Stain, he's probably still here in Hosu if he's following his regular patterns. What if...'

To:Hawks
From:You

Hey! It's a lot worse
than I thought! I'll
help this person out,
but I need you to
come Hosu and
bring backup. There
are legit monsters
running around.

Your location has been sent

I looked back at Izuku's text. 'That's not too far from here, but it's in the back alleys of Hosu, the type of place Stain would attack.' I landed and ran towards the red dot on my screen. I was only a few feet away from the dot when the smell of blood filled my nose.

I ran and saw a man with a red bandana covering most of his face, Stain, his blade above Iida. I quickly faced my palm towards him and whispered,"Air, follow my lead!" I thrusted my palm towards him and a huge gust of wind sent the man flying backwards.

"Someone else to get in my way..." The man quickly stood up. "This day has been fully of distractions," the man said, gritting his teeth.

"Izu, you really should give more details next time. What if I didn't get the hint?" I said, feeling proud of my entrance. "You too, Bakugou?" Iida asked. "How'd you get here?" Izuku asked after Iida.

"How'd I get here? Your message was too cryptic and with what's been happening, I knew you wouldn't text me unless it was urgent, but next time I'd appreciate you sending more than a location. For how I got here, I flew!"

"Concrete walls," I whispered. Concrete walls formed around the pro-hero, Izuku, and Tenya. "Please excuse the walls, they're just a simple safety precaution," my tone was different than normal. It was cold, serious, and somewhat calming, similar to the tone of a certain dual-haired boy.

I held my phone in my hand. "Tell Hawks that I've encountered Stain with Izuku and Iida. Also, send him my location," I whispered under my breath. A great perk of my quirk is I can send instant texts.

I put my phone away and thrusted my hand towards Stain, making him fly backwards. He stopped himself with his blade, but we was obviously surprised. "You will not take anymore lives, Stain," I said in a serious and cold tone.

"(Y/N)! You cannot let that guy get your blood! I-I think he controls his enemies's actions by swallowing it. That's how he got us!" I furrowed my brows.

'That explains the blades. I need to play safe, I need the leg armor.' I got into a fighting stance. "Armored boots, form!" I said loud enough for the anklet to process my voice.