{A huge thank you}

I want to thank you guys so much for the support on Stepbrothers and I'm so so so so happy with the way it's turned out and I'm so glad it's gotten the support I hoped it would because it's bonkers to think that so many of you guys liked this and I never thought that so many people would follow and read my stuff and I thought I would never have inspiration to write the stuff I do now.

And if you haven't gotten then notif for this then idk wth is up with Wattpad.

If my Character Q&A flops I never posted it

So here are a few thank you to the people who helped me along the way:

bluefovvs: every time I talk I feel like I'm annoying but that's not the point of this ahah...you write like a fucking boss when it comes to smut because we all know that I can't and my smut is absolute shit. But thank you for writing one of the smut parts to my book.

samantha_roadie : might be asking..how did you help me? Well one: you are possibly one of the most important people in my life because you've put up with me and all and you've been there whenever I've had fat mental breakdowns.

MissTaken17 : you've put up with and have put in time and effort in my book when you've been busy and have managed to publish parts and I can't thank you enough for doing that and honestly you're a great person and a great friend and even though I feel like a fat annoyance when I talk to you but now you can take however long you need  because it'll be awhile before I get MBFH figured out and planned out. So for now you don't have to deal with me. Hehe I have our song Above. Just Incase you didn't notice.

You guys, my readers: I wouldn't be where i am now if it wasn't for you guys. You've continued to support me through so much and I hope you guys will continue to read my books especially when I get MBFH out and going and I promise it won't be a disappointment and honestly I'm scared you guys won't read it but yah know, if you don't then it's fine it's life.

There are so many other people who play into this and I can't thank them enough for it and I hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I did and even though I wrote it two time I guess they say "third times the charm" ahaha.

Btw I changed MBFH to randy so you guys enjoy it a lot more.

I'm kinda sad this book had ended but I'm excited to collaborate with MissTaken17 because she's such a talented person but my new book won't be out for awhile as I want Ali to take a break and same with me so until then

PALSYOTFS 🥰