Chapter Thirty-Two {Error: fucks not found}

Hey, it's @Misstaken again! I hope you guys like this chapter, it's gonna be really cute hopefully. I hope this makes you guys happy!

Rye sits next to me, looking down in his lap and fiddling with his fingers. I want to pull him into my lap and cuddle him, but I can't help but be the slightest bit annoyed at his behaviour.

"I'm sorry, Andy," he whispers, shaking his head. "I'm so sorry." He goes silent for a long time, then takes a big breath.

"It's just that I was so afraid I'd lose you, just when things were starting to go well with us. I was so damn scared that you'd leave me, and I'd never see you again. I know we're stepbrothers so that's unlikely but God, Andy, I love you so much and I don't ever want you to leave me, not for a second. And I don't want to go anywhere without you. I want to do everything with you, I want to have sweet laid back days and make tea and just cuddle you all day while we watch cheesy romance films and I want to have really fun nights with you and I want to live with you and I want to adopt a little boy with you and go shopping for little onesies for him with you. I want to buy a cozy little house with you and I just...I don't ever want you to leave. I want to love you every single day of your life, and let you know how beautiful you are and how much I really do love you, because Andy..."

He takes a breath and looks up to me, meeting my eyes for the first time in what seems like forever. His dark chocolate ones are shining with tears and I can tell that mine are already falling.

He reaches over and takes my hand.

"Andy, I really hope you'll forgive me. I'd do anything, anything, for you to be mine again."

My expression doesn't change, but internally, I'm shocked by the words coming out of his mouth. I'm just processing it, but he blushes and looks down, his expression ashamed.

I shake myself mentally.

"Rye..." I'm at a loss for words.

"I'm so sorry, Andy," he whispers, shaking his head again.

"Rye..." instead of saying anything, I use a finger to turn his head to face me. I connect our lips and he responds softly, tasting of the salt from his tears. My hands go to his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him deeper. His hands pull me closer by the waist.

When we finally pull away, my forehead rests on his. His breath is soft.

Oh God, have I ever missed him.

"I love you," I whisper, my eyes closed. Rye's nose brushes mine and we giggle softly.

"I love you," He says back. I take his hand and lead him slowly to my desk, sitting in the chair and getting out my laptop.

"What are we doing?" He asks softly.

"I need to book a hotel to get away from here. Just for a few nights. I'm not going with my dad, but he says he's coming anyways." I figure that's all he needs to know.

Rye stands behind me with his hands supporting him on the back of my chair. It feels normal in a way, even though we've just made up again and I'm running away for a few days. I guess that having Rye back makes me feel like everything is alright.

We spend the next hour browsing for hotels until I settle on one near enough to home, but not easy enough for dad to find.

It's strange how suddenly, he's turned into the bad guy here. I hate it, but if he can't understand that he needs to respect my wishes...I can't have him dominating my life.

As I book the room, Rye kisses my shoulders softly.

"Are we alright now?" He asks. His voice is afraid.

I turn around in the chair and stand up, Rye straightening up to meet me. I take his hands in mine.

"We are alright now," I say. I kiss his cheek and I take him to the home cinema, where we spend the rest of the night cuddling under the blankets.

{Ryan Beaumont}

Once both Andy and I have gotten up from our comfortable positions and have had breakfast, I go to pack my bags. Andy's said we're leaving tonight because he doesn't know when his dad is planning on coming.

I chuck a few shirts in the bag, two pairs of jeans and some boxers.

There's a knock on the door just as I'm looking through my small collection of colognes.

"Andy? You don't have to knock."

There's a little laugh from the other side as he opens the door and pokes his head in, the rest of his body following. I pick up a bottle and examine it, then put it in one of the smaller pockets in the bag.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Packing...?" I say, confused. What else would I be doing? We leave tonight...

"Are you-I didn't know you were coming!" His face turns into a happy expression, a huge smile and his eyes sparkling.

He jumps into my arms and I spin him around a little. It has the desired effect: he giggles softly into my shoulder. It makes my heart swell with affection for him.

"Of course I'm coming, my little prince! How could I not? I thought you knew!" We both laugh as I let him down and we collapse onto my bed, hands still intertwined.

"No, I was going alone until now," he laughs.

We lie there in silence for a while until there's a small noise that I realize is his stomach growling. I laugh as he blushes and we go to the kitchen to make some lunch for both of us.

When it's time to leave, Andy and I are back, close as ever. How did I have stay away from him for so long? How did I live without him?

We pack our bags into my black car, not wanting to be too flashy and recognizable. I kick the car into drive as Andy does his seatbelt up in the passenger seat and reads me directions from his phone.

The hotel is only an hour away, but already I'm stiff from driving. We take our things to the room after getting our room key and, as is his nature, asking a few questions.

The adrenaline from running away, even just for a little while, is starting to wear off as it gets later into the afternoon. Andy and I are just getting ready to go in the pool, because apparently he decided to pack two swimsuits instead of just one when he found out I was coming.

Andy's phone dings as he's getting changed in the washroom so I check it, not wanting him to get upset if it's his dad.

Which it is.

"Andy, what's this about?" I ask. His dads sent a short message, what is this supposed to mean?

"What?" He calls back, opening the door and momentarily making me breathless. How is he so attractive?! He blushes a little under my stare and looks down.

I look back to the phone when I realize he's uncomfortable.

"Your dads sent us a photo, it's in your handwriting."

Andy immediately looks amused.

"Found it, did he?"

He takes his phone from me, and lets me watch as he types a short response to his dad.

You understood dad. Apparently there's an error called No Fucks Found. I think it means that I really don't care what you want.

I laugh and press a few kisses to Andy's neck. He giggles.

"You're so sassy. I love it."

So there! Next chapter! Hope you guys liked it, and that you're happy that Randy stays together 😂

Palsyotfs ❤️

- MissTaken17