Chapter Twenty Five {The Risks}

Hi, I feel alone

School starts soon

I'm not ready

I'm stressed

Sorry this was a short shitty filler chapter, I'm trying but it's hard because of school.

Bye

{Andy Fowler}
"Thank you so much for everything," I said, hugging Mikey tightly.

"It's not a problem Fovvs, if you ever have the slightest temptation to do something call me, I'll come over and I won't get upset okay?" Mikey replied, kissing the top of my head softly.

I nodded as I Let go of the hug.

"Go talk to Rye, he's been up all night," Mikey said before leaving and leaving me to fend for myself and not gonna lie, I was scared.

I slowly made my way into the house, the wind howling inside from the windows being open and nothing but small steps could be heard.

Rye was pacing and I could tell because the steps were coming from his room.

As I slowly made my way up to his room, I got more nervous for no reason at all but I was and I knew I shouldn't because he's my boyfriend but I never know, not after what happened with my last boyfriend.

I did a small quiet knock on his door.

"It's open," he muttered.

I walked in.

He looked horrible, he had bags under his eyes and he looked like he had been crying and the spark in his eyes were gone.

"Baby," I said instinctively, going over and caressing his cheek.

"I'm sorry," He whimpered, taking his hand in mine.

"Nothing to be sorry about, the non-communication is my fault. I need to work in it but I promise I'll get there it's just I've been hurt so many times," I said, pushing him down on his back so he was laying down.

"It's my fault too Andy, I yelled at you and I made you scared of me and I made you think I was gonna hurt you but I didn't mean to and I would never but I-" at this point he was just rambling and delirious because he was tired so the only other way was to shut him up by kissing him.

He managed to only lightly kiss me back.

Bless, he was so tired.

"Shut up, you're just rambling at this point, you're tired and emotional baby," I said softly.

"I have football practice," he said, trying his best to sound like he was okay.

"Well, you aren't going," I said, pushing him back down and crawling into bed with him.

He sighed, pulling me closer as a sign of defeat.

I giggled, taking his hand in mine.

"I like the way you hand fits in mine," he mumbled against my neck.

I giggled, facing him and leaning in softly as I connected our lips.

"Can we sleep now? I'm exhausted and I'm so sorry I put you through that last night," Rye said again.

"Babe, how many times do I have to tell you that it's okay, you just need sleep, you've been up all night," I replied.

He mumbled something before kissing my neck softly and held me close.

"I love you so much baby boy," Rye whispered, just loud enough for me to hear.

I blushed.

"I love you too Rye, but let's sleep," I replied, cuddling into his chest.

Just then we heard a giggle, and a shushing sound.

Rye and I looked at each other.

"He's about to have fun," Rye whispered.

I giggled.

Time to put ear phones in.

Hi, this sucked

I'm sorry

It'll get better

I swear

I know this doesn't live up to your expectations for my writing but I have zero ideas and have major writers block

Sorry